Reviews for What if And Then There Were None
cold kagome chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
wow...
girlyghoul chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
""I know. I was just desperate. Dean, you don't know what it's like to lose a child and I hope you never do. You're not supposed to outlive your children."

"Well, technically you didn't. You came back to life after she was gone."

"Yeah, well for some odd reason, there's not a saying about that.

"

Ok, this cracked me up thoroughly. But what a nice story for a change, esp. coming out of an episode that I'm still pretty miffed about! (Darn you Show! Rufus FOREVER!) These folks don't usually get to talk out their feelings and maybe everybody does understand each other better now...

I'm assuming that darned wiggle worm's still on the loose, but they can deal with that another day. For now everyone gets to skip off into the sunset... and maybe buy each other some flowers!
girlyghoul chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Yeah, I always like the backstories filled in. The Show left it so vague what went down with Rufus and Bobby and if Rufus was still so mad and holding a grudge against Bobby- then what the heck did he work so hard to help him with Crowley for. This not only lays it all out but also give Bobby a reason for forgiving Sam.

I also like Sam being the opposite of possessed- missing something good instead of having bad in him.