Reviews for A Way Back Home
Shamaness1171 chapter 42 . 10/12/2014
I love this story! It's absolutely awesome...I do hope that you finish it one day. I'll be more than happy to read it.
AdrenalizeMe chapter 42 . 6/27/2014
I have to say. I read all 42 chapters today and im hooked! Mostly because im a big fan of Raphael. But I really like Juno shes pretty bandanas! I really hope there's an update soon!
DayDreamerxo15 chapter 42 . 5/4/2014
wow I'm glad I stumbled up this! It's SO GOOD! Can't wait to see how it ends :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 42 . 4/9/2014
Wow so bloody! lol! so sorry for the late review! work has my time.
ninjaforever89 chapter 42 . 4/5/2014
Omg Need more please as fast as u can _ need it, to good dieing because of waiting lol pleaseeeeeee do moreee
Isli chapter 42 . 3/22/2014
I found your story only yesterday and I read the whole thing:D I've been obsessing over it! Please don't stop it, I really need to read on. Please update again soon!
Raychoo chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
OmG. I love you. I love Garrus Vakariam. I love Mass EFfect in general. I love that you put references of it on your fic.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 41 . 3/13/2014
LMAO ! Wow! Lets go kick some ass Juno!
Syzygy101 chapter 41 . 3/8/2014
Wow! Couldn't believe it when I saw this story had been updated...awesome! So into battle they go. Look forward to what you have planned in next few chapters. I really do hope you complete this story, it would be a shame for you not to. Also, congrats on the birth of your daughter; Can imagine she keeps you very busy. :)
Kay chapter 40 . 1/19/2014
Omg please please continue this story it's too amazing to stop... I read it in three days off and on because of work... To many people write great stories stop and its ashamed.. I know you have read anything for this story for a while but please continue...
Sakuraplumskyes chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
YAY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! OMG! SHIT'S BOUT TO GET REAL! :D
Raph's Girl chapter 40 . 2/13/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD. OMG, CLIFF HANGA! LOL, this is theeee best TMNT story EVA! Good Work, bet it's hard writing all thoses chapters, keep up the good work.
Mei H. Kin chapter 40 . 12/3/2012
Don used to have a bot like that! They used it to defeat the optic Shredder. PLEASE FINISH OR AT LEAST UPDATE!
Mei H. Kin chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Maybe the little pockets Don installed in their gear? I know he has a stash in his room. And maybe the others are so busy they forget about them? I know you can make them home-made, and then you could probably find some on the internet anyway. Anyway...AWESOME STORY!
Siren to the Werewolves chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
Hahaha baird a technopth ...I could totally see that as his "super power" lol