Reviews for Obligations Of A Servant
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
yo ya sentia que esto iba a terminar con un MERTHUR!
HAHAHAHHAA
muy bueno
por cierto
Lunar191 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Best. Cliffhanger. Ever.
Of course, I can easily say that because I don't have to wait for the next chapter. XD
daemonkieran chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
I actually think Gwen will learn to accept it because Merlin is a trusted friend course that might make the situation initially disconcerting.
gloriousfuckery chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
this would have been the best fiction I have ever read if Gwaine wasn't bottom!but nevertheless gir genius!loved it!
Magpie1600 chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
Wow, another great chapter, loved possessive Arthur.
L.A.H.H chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
Fantastic chapter. Thanks for writing. x
Kat Nightfox chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
This was a really wonderful story. I loved EVERY chapter. Will be putting you on Author Alert in case you decide to revisit our boys. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this with all of us!
Kat Nightfox chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
Loved it!
L.A.H.H chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
Oh no! Poor Merlin! I loved your description of Arthur fighting Caradoc though. Thanks for updating. x
Slythermint chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
Okay. So. I loved the first one to pieces. It was so raw and intense and wonderful. This one, I was at first very hostile towards. I didn't want anything to shatter the beautiful place Arthur and Merlin had come to at the end of the first one. However, after a while of not reading these updates, I gave it another shot. and guuuuhhhhhh it is so friggin good!

What I love about your writing is that it takes me to this place where I simply DON'T KNOW the ending, and it makes me DEAL with that until it ends. I still have my own hopes of what I want to have happen, but if it doesn't, I respect this story's intensity just the same. Oh gosh. I'm babbling now. But yeah. I love it. I love it so.
LifetimePasserby chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
I know Merlin has to protect his secret. I KNOW it! But is there any way Merlin could defend himself? The boy kicks serious butt, and oftentimes, it is done from darkened corridors. This helpless little boy act must being grating on you Merlin's nerves.
Magpie1600 chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
This is going to get so complicated and Gwaine will be in such trouble if Arthur finds out, never mind Gwen.
Kat Nightfox chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Lovely, as always. Another worthy offering in this interestingly unfolding tale. Thanks once again for sharing it with us!
L.A.H.H chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Great chapter. Thanks for updating. x
L.A.H.H chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Excellent chapter, although the confrontation between all the knights must have been quite uncomfortable! x
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »