Reviews for Trouble
Inspired GirlFFWS chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I don't know if you've read the new book, Show Off. Your sister might like that. IT came out, like, one month ago. It's really good!
sushi4427 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I am really liking this! I have been thinking of writing a really long Swindle fanfic series thing for a while and this story really makes me want to. I hope you finish it, because I want to know what happens.
Chikoshika101 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
UPDATE! Did you know that there are only 4 swindle stories? I almost cried. PLEASE UPDATE! 8D
Karatek chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Heeeeeeeeeey. i luv this series 2, and i got really depressed when i saw that there are only 4 stories. one of them is a griffen/ben slash. great story, can't wait 2 see how it works out!

i usually only read harry potter fanfics, but i have read a bit of phineas and ferb. you're my first swindle!
InvaderPercyJackson chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I didn't know there was a category for this on fanfiction until about four seconds ago. I adored the books and this was pretty good for a short story. I'd like to see more from this.

InvaderPercyJackson OUT!
Ladyofthelake13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Nice job. Now I want to know why it's titled trouble, and who these people are.

Maybe there could be a twist to this. Like, the ones in the room right now are the bad guys in the story and the gang get into a huge mess that needs to be un-messed. (Something like that. Can't think of word right now.)