Reviews for Looking for the Looking:Rise of the Black Queen
BerryEbilBunny chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Interesting chapter. They won't REALLY replace Alice will they?

Can Peter die? That'd be so pleasant...

Anyways, do you have a beta?
BerryEbilBunny chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
This story is very good and I encourage you to continue.
Nanatsu Masurao chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hey, dear, it's me. (Call me "Nana" on here, though, kay? I'll call you Safire._

You're in the market for a beta? I could be of assistance. especially since we live close by. I like the format and the general tone of the story - it's very whimsical, which of course I love (considering that Alice in Wonderland is my favorite book, that's not surprising). You really are a talented writer, and your talent comes through quite nicely, especially considering the outside circumstances which prevent that from being true. I love the pairings - HatterXAlice is my favorite, but PeterxAlice is certainly a new twist on things. Yes, your grammar and spelling both need work, but all things considered, you're doing well.

Thanks for telling me about your screenname. I'll be sure to review your Sailor Moon fanfiction - it's interested me for a while, but I didn't know where to look. If you want, I'll edit it and send the copy to you.

Love,

Nana.
Ivyforever chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I like it! the story is a little hard to read but it's interesting!
Niphuria chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
All I can say is that I like your format and premise. However, you really need a Beta. This is difficult to read. Is English your first language?