Reviews for Bad To Be Good
BenRG chapter 11 . 4/8
If you want a suggestion... maybe do the aftermath of the story from a third person perspective, from outside the group.

A historian recalling how Metro Man changed and became a quieter, more contemplative hero, seen only when desperately needed and no longer the media's darling, even rumoured to live now in a monastery somewhere, dedicating his whole energy to controlling his might and finding the path of true good. How Megamind went straight with a vengeance, became Metro City's most important employer and an inventor of great renown. How Roxanne Ritchie retired from her public life and largely vanished from sight except for a series of profound, philosophical books on the nature of heroism, villainy and the things that make men what they are.

Where is she now? She had chosen not to reveal that to the world and both Metro Man and Megamind are determined that her self-appointed exile from fame for her role in their dreadful quarrel will be forever respected.
BenRG chapter 10 . 4/8
A strange story but a very interesting look at how good intentions and a naive, child-like view of the world can lead to total disaster for three people and, very possibly, for a world.
BenRG chapter 1 . 4/8
Superman always had to control himself every time he was with his wife, Lois. He was almost neurotically aware of the 'toothpicks and tissue paper' nature of the world around him and ESPECIALLY of those he loved. It seems to me that Wayne just simply doesn't care; he's a bully and has always been a bully. Hurting Roxanne if she talks back to him, vexes him or is even if she is just around when he's annoyed or bored is just something so obvious and intuitive to him that he wouldn't think twice. I even think he has a fall-back plan to blame Megamind if he ever accidentally snaps her pathetic human neck because he doesn't hold back enough.
hannahtaz447 chapter 1 . 3/19
Just, omg! The first chapter is just amazing! I can't wait to read the rest!
SecretMarial chapter 10 . 3/18
Well, I'm glad the technical issues happened at this point, when people aren't at the edge of their seat and can actually wait a while for the next chapter. Heck, some people might find this to be a perfect ending! Sorry to hear about the technical issues though. Honestly, I love whole thing, and the resolution was perfect, if a little rushed. This is an amazing fic, you're an amazing writer!
Ancient chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
you should be able to find an online downloadable copy of the entire office 2013 suite for 9.95$ online. I did.
WednesdaysChild451208 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
I'm sorry about your muse and computer trouble, but I'm real happy you plan on continuing this FF.
Perditi Angelus chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Wow, I have to say- this fic is brilliant! The way you write Wayne, it really, genuinely makes you afraid of what he'll do next; that's pretty rare, so great job! Megamind and Roxanne are almost perfectly in-character too, and I just loved the interaction between them. I know it's pretty unlikely that you'll continue this story, and I get it, I've lost inspiration and left LOADS of stories, and I hate thinking about how annoyed and disappointed followers must be, and about the angry reviews I'll get, so I'll leave that part out for now. Anyway, if you DO happen upon a mood that brings you back to this story, at least TRY to finish it, I know many people will be VERY pleased. :)
Convenient Alias chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
Nice story. I actually thought it was already over...I mean the last chapter felt pretty final.
I really liked how Roxanne laid down the law. Good to see her taking charge of her own life. And I was glad that you didn't kill Metro Man. I mean, he's a jerk in this fic...but I don't think he deserved to die, and Megamind should not become a killer.
laughevil chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I really love this story, it's amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Snif...
BreakingBadLikeABoss chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
So I watched this movie for the first time last week because it was on tv, and I have no idea what took me so long to watch it. It was awesome. I found your story shortly after, and read through all of it in 3 days. This is spectacular. Your writing just blows me away, and your plot is original. Two thumbs up all the way around for this fic. I will extremely dissapointed if you don't finish now... Anyways just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading this! Keep up the good work!
Saddlebrush chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
As others have said, Google Docs should work pretty well as a Word substitute. I've been pretty satisfied with where you left off with 'Bad to be Good', but not gonna lie, I'd love to see how you'd tie things together if you ever feel up to finishing it. :) This is one of my favorite fanfiction plot lines in this fandom.
warriorscats chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
Aww... It's ok. It's practically finished anyway.
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Dude! Sorry to hear that. IDK what to do about the whole not having MS Word, but the typo issue could be solved if you first sent your works to one of the betas that are listed on the FF site. Just a thought. As for big name companies being douches, that is nothing new. lol XD Good luck with the writers block and as the saying goes "Where there is a Will there is a Way". Just don't give up. :D Good luck and i hope to see some more fics eventually. No rush. _