Reviews for Bad To Be Good
werewolf6780 chapter 11 . 8/7
I enjoyed this. I'm currently obsessed with Megamind and your fanfiction was very innovative. I DO wish you would continue it... But I understand the horrors of writers block, waning interest, or just completed lack of muse. Chops for a job well done though. The breaking out of prison thing was my favorite part.
asiastana chapter 11 . 5/13
Well, this was an awesome story. I rather liked how it all ended though it is unfinished. I think I have a good idea how it would end though so that's nice :) plus I liked how Roxanne became so empowered in the end. I liked that too. And she fixed the problem her own way. Great job :)
microscope chapter 11 . 1/19
Omg I totally feel you with the whole wordpad thing, I have the EXACT same problem, and it sucks. But anyway, OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. It was literally perfect, like, holy crap this was just amazing. Wouldve loved to see some more hot action between Megamind and Roxanne, but for what it was, I loved every second of it. I lost so much sleep just trying to finish this amazing thing at 2 in the morning on school nights, but damn was it worth it. Thanks so much for creating such a genius plot, and for having overall incredible writing skills. Hope to see more soon! Best wishes! :)
shadowfox-2012 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Try libreoffice it's free and easy to use
WokenDawn chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
I am well aware that I am a tad late to finding and reading this story, but then again, I only recently watched the movie while tagging along with my younger siblings. After seeing the movie, I went out and purchased a copy, watched it numerous times, and when that began to get stale, I turned to the internet to sate my hunger for the impossibly beautiful love story that is Megamind and Roxanne. To think that an apparently average, largely overlooked children's movie would deliver a story with so much depth, and inspire great writers, such as yourself... It is completely astonishing. The way you manage to craft out another dimension to the characters, whilst keeping them fully IN character... It blows my mind. The way you portray different emotions and deliver suspense, without it seeming forced, it's amazing. The way you pace the story out, yet don't let it drag on for too long...

And the way you keep the romance sensual and sweet, rather than letting it become dirty, contrived, and explicit.

Please, continue to do what you do. Because this is some of the best writing I've read all year.

Take care!
lightheart chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh my... Oh my goodness.

You have just written a story ten times better than the movie. I am so blown away... I almost can't formulate words properly. Thank you, thank you so much.
peace1089 chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
It was sooo close to being finished :'( This just reaffirms my knowledge about fanfictions: the best ones ALWAYS go unfinished; which is sad but understandable. Page turner from start to "end" and absolutely worth reading even without its ending. I think you hit the characters nearly perfectly. Great read- thanks for writing as much as you did of this story.
Insert Valid Author Name chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Well, there is another option... about 60 to 80% of the public just gives Microsoft the finger through Piracy. Yes, I'm included in that. If you ask if I have what you need, I'll answer, "What version do you want?"

... Maybe I should've put this on a PM. Meh, who's gonna check this anyways?
BenRG chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
If you want a suggestion... maybe do the aftermath of the story from a third person perspective, from outside the group.

A historian recalling how Metro Man changed and became a quieter, more contemplative hero, seen only when desperately needed and no longer the media's darling, even rumoured to live now in a monastery somewhere, dedicating his whole energy to controlling his might and finding the path of true good. How Megamind went straight with a vengeance, became Metro City's most important employer and an inventor of great renown. How Roxanne Ritchie retired from her public life and largely vanished from sight except for a series of profound, philosophical books on the nature of heroism, villainy and the things that make men what they are.

Where is she now? She had chosen not to reveal that to the world and both Metro Man and Megamind are determined that her self-appointed exile from fame for her role in their dreadful quarrel will be forever respected.
BenRG chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
A strange story but a very interesting look at how good intentions and a naive, child-like view of the world can lead to total disaster for three people and, very possibly, for a world.
BenRG chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Superman always had to control himself every time he was with his wife, Lois. He was almost neurotically aware of the 'toothpicks and tissue paper' nature of the world around him and ESPECIALLY of those he loved. It seems to me that Wayne just simply doesn't care; he's a bully and has always been a bully. Hurting Roxanne if she talks back to him, vexes him or is even if she is just around when he's annoyed or bored is just something so obvious and intuitive to him that he wouldn't think twice. I even think he has a fall-back plan to blame Megamind if he ever accidentally snaps her pathetic human neck because he doesn't hold back enough.
Liontaz447 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Just, omg! The first chapter is just amazing! I can't wait to read the rest!
SecretMarial chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Well, I'm glad the technical issues happened at this point, when people aren't at the edge of their seat and can actually wait a while for the next chapter. Heck, some people might find this to be a perfect ending! Sorry to hear about the technical issues though. Honestly, I love whole thing, and the resolution was perfect, if a little rushed. This is an amazing fic, you're an amazing writer!
Ancient chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
you should be able to find an online downloadable copy of the entire office 2013 suite for 9.95$ online. I did.
WednesdaysChild451208 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
I'm sorry about your muse and computer trouble, but I'm real happy you plan on continuing this FF.