Reviews for How They Find Out
Senna Bluefire chapter 8 . 6/15
My favourite is and alays will be Leon seeing Kilgharrah.
Tempest's Rain chapter 8 . 6/4
Can you write some more stories about Gwaine and Merlin's friendship? I love how you did that. In fact, I liked the interactions between all of the knights and Merlin.
I quite liked this. I love protective Gwaine and Lancelot.
AinsleyWright chapter 8 . 4/19
Haha this was awesome! I love that Arthur was more upset because he was the last to know.
Dude... that was AMAZING. I usually try to give tips to help writers write better but there was none to give. It was so engaging and funny. Also you captured the nature of the characters so well... especially Gwaine. Just saying that is like a five star fic. Keep writing great stuff like this.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 8 . 2/18
Amazing story. Really well written I loved it
son-of-a-dragonlord chapter 8 . 1/7
i have read this story so many times! it is like a literary classic to me. it is both very humorous and also fluff and feels-ridden. :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
HAHA, of course Arthur would be upset at being the last one to know.
I like how he realizes this too and Gwaine tries to unsuccessfully deter him. It was funny how they started reciting all the times Merlin saved him.
"other immortal army" lol
I liked too the slow, I'm not going to banish him or arrest him or kill him, :D

Could your write about Hunith, Lancelot and Gaius' reactions too? I know they were shown in the show but I'd love to see your versions. Or Uther from Season 5 Episode 3, lol
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
This was very cool. I love how he finally says the truth as he fights Morgana, very epic.

Arthur picked up on a lot here, guess he didn't have the option to disregard it anymore.

The last line was just so fitting and perfect and amazing!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
I like how the "in disguise" line was inserted there, brilliant reference to one of the best lines in the show.
I love how once Gwen gets over her shock, she realizes how much Merlin has helped her with her father and so happy she learned the truth about Dragoon too.

She does have a bit much faith in Arthur however.
Gaius was so funny when Merlin proceeded to list the entire round table and Morgana.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Leon was great, you got his honor and his practicality down to a T.

I like how he did wonder all along about the Dragon's "death".

Nice way to get in some dragon sass and some cryptic remarks too though it was a bit OC to have Merlin be so dominant when no one's life was actually at stake.
He probably did wonder about all the armies of the dead that just vanished too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
Go Gwen, you tell him.
I like how Merlin can joke with Gwaine and Lancelot both now.
Lol, that line about being known by the table was very funny.

I liked how Merlin was really who they were listening too and following his cues.
Good for Elyan to notice all that and for him and Gwen to recognize the sword which so should have happened in the show.

Good too with having him know Merlin wasn't evil but still be a bit reluctant after his father's death. I like the bonding at the end :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Lancelot's comment about going off secretly, hilarious as was Gwaine's comment on what they could tell Arthur.

I really enjoyed seeing confident Merlin and how he finally stopped himself from getting thrown into a wall.

That last word really does explain a lot, I liked her reaction of shock in the show when Merlin shows up alive after she and Morgause leave him for dead.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Good point about Merlin's closest friends Lancelot and Gwaine being total opposites in most ways.

Love the sarcasm about the tournament.

You did a nice job capturing Percival as well, what he said to Merlin was very good, in character and nice for a change to get that reaction
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
This was perfect! You really captured Gwaine very well and his thought process is one that I believe he could actually have.

Frankly I am pretty sure he knew since the Fisher King Quest.

Good for Arthur to open his eyes a bit too