Reviews for How They Find Out
Speedreader533 chapter 8 . 17h ago
OMG this is my favorite 'Merlin Revealed' fanfic! I was laughing so hard the entire time. thank you for being so entertaining, and for including Gwaine. (he's the BEST and you portrayed him perfectly!)
I apologise in advance for my language.

BLOODY SODDING AWESOME!
oma13 chapter 8 . 1/20
Aw, absolutely loved this! Great story!
Lizu chapter 8 . 1/1
"The *other* immortal army..." hi hi hi
Aliceoflegend chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Oh, wow. Wow. I love how protective the Knights are of Merlin, and how Arthur is so, well, Arthur about everything. so cute. Fantastic writing!
Aliceoflegend chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Go Gwaine! GO MERLIN! Boo Morgana! And, er, Arthur? Wake up, eh? ;)
Aliceoflegend chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This so so great - Gwaine is one of my favourite characters and his reactions are priceless - i'm in the middle of writing my own Gwaine-fic, so i like these insights into his character. Can't wait to read on!
Akayuki Novak chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
He could never let Arthur arrest him. How could he protect Arthur from a jail cell?
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
i've read this fic so many times and it never fails to put me in stitches. you are amazjng
Ariana Deralte chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
This was fun. Cheers! (Also if it's finished, you might want to label it complete.)
Sarah chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I know i've only read up to the third chapter so far but I have to tell you these are amazing.
Dinogeek chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I'll be honest after you said his name I just kept thinking of him as 'Lord Ratchet' and that made it just that much more amusing.
GriffinFlare chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Just found this and I really liked it! Good job. :D
August Mayhem chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
I really enjoyed this! A lot! It was incredibly well written and enjoyable in the extreme, the last chapter was exceptional, Morgana's was great (and a bit heartbreaking), Gwaine amuses me no matter what. Leon's was rather epic.

Glad you are on this site and writing!

August