Reviews for Aphrael Strikes Again
Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 6 . 1/4
O.o I just realized this trilogy has a fandom...

“Llamas are potato, therefore, waffle.
IM SO GOOD AT PHILOSOFURFURING” – Hannah-San
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
This was very clever and cute! I'm glad you finished it and that I found it to read! ;P Fun stuff. :)
Song in the woods chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
I am thinking these are going to come in handy...heh heh. Especially these two:

PODEX PERFECTUS ES. YOU ARE A TOTAL ARSEHOLE.

STERCOREM PRO CEREBRO HABES. YOU HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS.
Song in the woods chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
Will we get to see the men's adventures in the ladies world? On another note...can we see if Aphrael can do something about my work? It would seem I am losing any of my "fun" time. Dang it.
slytherinsal chapter 21 . 6/27/2011
ut humilitor opinor, verbum sapienti satis est.

Vale gratiasque Magista
slytherinsal chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
someone out there really DOES have an evil sense of humour.

I love the description of Fran's thoughts being high rating etc... describes it precisely.

Well I shall miss this story brightening up the day it gets posted; so I'm hoping there'll be more from you later!

A oneshot on how the three transported ones get on might be funny...
Song in the woods chapter 19 . 6/26/2011
"Love is in the air" ah but I would rather read about a well written love story then about a poorly written one. :D
Song in the woods chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
Interesting to say the very least. LOL
Song in the woods chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
that is one evil little girl ;) But I think her "fun" is rather enhoyable by all. :D
Song in the woods chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
Some funny things in here. But oh wow, the idea of the gods thinking the high priestess should be having a child. Hope said preiestess don't hurt them. ;)
slytherinsal chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
Now THAT's an interesting trade-off. Of course He could have contended that it meant that His worship had to be spread to the world where his worshippers have ended up [though I have wondered if the Christian God and the Elene God are incarnations of the same multiworld deity]

Technically it ought to be Styrics who go and those who are worshippers of Aphrael.

Hem. Permit me to try some Elene logic.

Vanion, Sephrenia and their child will have a tough time in either Elene or Styric societies.

That provides three people who should be left pretty much alone in a multiracial setting like England

Assuming Aphrael can float them on the raft of paperwork modern english life requires.
slytherinsal chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
hmmm yes, good adjective, interesting.

I'm with Anna on politics...

Sephrenia is going to have to work very hard on her prejudices over hers and Vanion's children bearing in mind her quite visceral reaction to Zemochs being an abomination. I'm sure Aphrael is up to helping her with that, so long as she's not too busy sorting out love affairs.

Sparhawk at least can order Berit to talk frankly to his Intended and threaten to do it for him if he doesn't. Sometimes Preceptor-blunt works better than Deity-subtle.
slytherinsal chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
...and Isaac Watts. Aw, can't Aphrael just get a Methodist hymn book? A nice old fashioned one; the 1931 edition is great...there's a secondhand bookshop in Folkestone that's definitely connected to L-space if I may stray into yet another universe.

Aphrael is never going to change; when Danae grows up and is firmly married she might just learn to be a little more sensitive about it though [one hopes...]
slytherinsal chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
ROFLMAO!

so, follow up story any time in the future where Fran, Sophie and Anna are manipulating Princess Danae and Talen? that would be funny... and oh wait, their children will be the right age to be cute and knowing enough to help with the manipulations...

Carpe Dea... NICE

Aphrael got a big dose of 'verbum sapienti satis est...'

For the benefit of anyone reading this who's Latin is rusty that's 'a word to the wise is sufficient'

Alas, i fear 'Vulpem pilum mutat sed non mores' [a fox may change its hair [ie with a winter coat] but not its tricks... as we may see from her thoughtful look.

I wonder if she's going to need help from the Earth God as well as the Elene God and her favourite siblings to give Talen parity of power with her - because marriage should be of equals.
Song in the woods chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
Ahh Anna, of course he loves you! He has honor and would never do that to anyone unless it was for love. ;) siiiiigggghhhh. The romance of it all ;)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »