Reviews for Let's Play Dress Up
chloe.loyd.165 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
hey this game is great
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
who cares what they are wearing they all look awsome and smart like logan with his cool hat and kendall with his chekered tops and carlos hockey hat and james with his lucky white t-shirt and his colourful bandanas
RNB1998 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was cute and funny I like it when people use ot4. :)
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Lmaooooo so funny.
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
teehee...i liked this...alot more than i should hahaha.
myers1978 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
After Big Time Songwriters, this is plausible! I mean the first time he was in drag it was MRs Knight who dressed him, in the second, Katie likely got the granny outfit, or the borrowed it because it was set up beforehand. But the third time, James wordlessly suggested he dress as a girl and soon thereafter he has a pink sweater and wig and some, at least blush, on his face. How did he get the stiff so quickly?
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
hahaha Logan has been seen in drag THREE times so yes it is only fair he has a collection lol.

funny/sweet story
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
xDDDD i will totally accept this as my fault! XD Cause it was freaking adorable and I loved it even if it DID have hints at Cargan and Kames . xDDD I still loved it. You're AH-MAZING and you're just totally awesome. I love you! :3 and yes...I really really reallllllly want James to dress up in canon cause I am just so curious now. XDDDDDDD
souvenirsfaits chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Gosh I love the thought of these boys as an OT4, great story:)
ATLReview chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hmmm I feel like we talked about Logan in drag before? I remember something about Kendall being to manly for it XD

This was really cute. I kind of love how Logan and Carlos are acting like little girl in the end.

A "Logan-giggle" For some reason this made laugh.

"I knew there was a reason behind all those drag outfits you had." Kendall took the words out of my mouth.

I don't have a P.S :/

P.S OH WAIT! I do have one... I’m watching Tosh.0 again :P
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh my god, I almost died. I love OT4 and I really want someone to be brave enough to do an OT4 long ass chapter story, but no one has. I'll prolly be the brave soul to try it but this...

This was precious, amazing, I am completely in awe of this.

Like thank you so much for writing it! Gah this is so great! You're such an amazing writer!

: )

MyHeroRaven
Emo Bangs chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
i love every thing about this. established OT4 is the greatest thing ever. i loved the cargan at the beginning, kames hand holding, and then them walking in on their dress up time and attacking them. This was just...absolutely perfect!
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
lol, i loved this. it was funny and so well written!