Reviews for Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, and Maybe Some
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh wow, are they from the same universe? I've seen the cartoons of Batman-Superman canon crossovers, I don't think I've ever even heard of Batman-Greenhornet canon. Definitly like the way you're portraying them! Two super rich playboys with a habit of costumed noriety but on different sides, awesome!
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
now this is my favourite book of yours, possibly even my favourite fanfic (it's in the top 5, at least). A worthy addition to your series and a cracking crossover. I know you've got that evil brother/twin thing going on soon but please please please please give Bruce another visit in the future.
Kira Girl chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Yay! a Xover with Batman! 8D thanks to you it is not the adam west batman (is it?) I want to read more, see ya in the other book, and poor Kato chillin in the big fridge
DSnKH chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I have fallen in love with your stories! I love this chapter the most . . . Holy bunch of Cheeseburgers, Batman! (sorry I couldn't resist saying that!) I do have to ask though . . . can you explain:

"Somewhere around a big fountain and a pool of soda I think. He did say something about a tiger, flying back to New York, and his long lost brother. Oh, and he said he has the guy. He's not the guy, he is Bruce Lee, and something about a movie called The Losers."

I get the fountain and the Bruce Lee part . . . but what on earth does the rest mean?
Random Anon chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Gotta stop reading fanfic when I have insomnia... I mixed up a few names and got Bruce Lee and Bruce Wayne mixed up. I've never really been a Batman fan, but the idea that those two know each other is intriguing.

Gotta love a good old-fashioned amnesia investigation. Waitaminnit, bats? Hahah, I see where you're going with this! (I'm typing this as I read, by the way).

Might wanna correct the sentence "What about you're Batman?". To a half asleep reader, it looks sort of like Britt is telling Bruce he knows his secret identity. Just take out the apostrophe and the e and you're good to go. Oh crap, I really get to be a grammar nazi when I've had no sleep. Sorry about that. _'

Epic crossover, keep up the good work!