Reviews for Letters to a Soldier
dinotopian chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Thank you!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Loved your story! I would love more of course, I love me some soliderward :)
gmd028 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Can't wait to read more... Nice touch with where the sidewalk ends, that was also one of my favorites when I was little.
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
So I just now discovered this little gem of a story and I must ask... Is there still any chance of a future take or two? I see it's been about a year since you updated so I'm not sure if subscribing to updates is futile or not.
Dutchie La Rue chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
More more more more from these two! PLEASE!
Dutchie La Rue chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm hooked...after only reading Bell's letter! Hehe the maxim and its various uses!
dbpbatm chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Cute little read! Thank you for sharing it.
Anita chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Lovely story, thank you.
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
This is such a sweet story! I love this BxE. You conveyed their meeting very well through the final letters.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Oh! Now I get it! It was a note! Thanks for the extra chapter. Loved the story, you did a great job with it.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Loved it! But I got lost at the end, what happened? We had April Fools Day and then he asked to see her and then he went back on tour?

Please explain LOL

Never the less this was a great story!
LPlover93 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
I remember reading this but not reviewing due to exams. Anyway, i loved this story. The only other soldier story i read had them meeting after the letters,but a story in letters is awesome..:)
mialuvtwilight chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Can't wait for more!
88809 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Boring story ugh really one of the worst about soldier edward -_-
suzy 2010 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Like your story. Even though it's make as completed it seems a little short and there should be more. So thank you for sharing your story wonderful with us. Perhaps you may come back and expand it and give us more.