Reviews for Juno and the Jock
FrickinSunny chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Hey hey hey I have a marvelous idea and it is that you update so I can find out what happens next because godDAMN I need to know
ShipsThatFly chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Hah, I like this a lot. Lookin' forward to the next one. (:
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
this is good! please update!
Readytorock chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Please carry on ! Love the story line and pairing! X
one-little-hopeful chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
omg I love this fic already :3
in-blo0m chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Oh wow, I just love this story! I can hear Juno talking all the way throughout this fanfic. Update soon please! PS- I loved the facebook chat part lmao!
TheGrandDisciple chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I've read all of the chapters so far and I am enjoying this story. Update soon!
nocturnaltibet chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I really wish youmd continue.
keelashanae89 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
see i actually LOVE juno/steve stories(it might be because i am a HUGEMONGUS daniel clark fan:P) and this one has a great start and it would be awesome to read some more(:
narcoleptic86 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Noooooo Juno. Be strong!

Normally not a fan of reading chat in stories but you made it highly amusing.
narcoleptic86 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
More please! Just finished Juno (again) and am strangely in the mood for a good Steve/Juno and yours fits the bill perfectly _
EatingCake101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Nice story, i hav wonder how u can manage the whole juno accent. but seriously, its great. please continue.
angel.in.hell.aih chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
CONTINUUUUEEE! This is SO. GOOD. I mean, Juno's character is spot on, even though she's into steve. When I read the summary, I thought I wouldn't like it, but... shit, that was just awesome. Please continue! Don't abandon this fic!
vidnal chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
A Juno/Steve fic, interesting(in the best way possible, of course).

As far as the writing goes, the dialogue is perfectly in sync, which can sometimes be incredibly tricky with Juno. There's a fine line between biting wit and over-the-top, which you seem to have mastered.

Can't wait to see how the story develops!
That's Classified chapter 2 . 11/16/2011