Reviews for Inescapable
Aquasira chapter 50 . 8/3/2013
Mwahaha ominous defeated prophecy! Your writing is captivating and it fills all my aching romantic dreams with a Midlands flavor. I love it!
pyromatic18 chapter 50 . 8/18/2012
Awesome story!
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Legend of the Seeker is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that we fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show em they made a big mistake in doing

that.

vote and spread the word to fellow LOTS fans. Make some noise!

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only 3 days left til poll closes.
NCIS LA Girl chapter 47 . 6/19/2011
Great chapter
kissthecookCrissy Raker chapter 44 . 6/16/2011
My Co-workers and I have been following this from the begining and all 8 of us are in "tears" wondering if Kahlan would recover and Richard would have been able to heal her! You sure know how to keep a person(s) on the EDGE! We await more Ch from you! "The Clinic of Ladies" loves ya!
NCIS LA Girl chapter 42 . 6/15/2011
This isn't good! Update asap!
Tom chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes. The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 16 days left til poll closes. retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
NCIS LA Girl chapter 41 . 6/13/2011
Great chapter! Update soon.
Tom chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great story, I'll be sure to come back and finish reading it.

Right now though LotS is coming 2nd at "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH", was coming 1st but we need fans to keeep our show in the lead.

we have 18 days left!

Vote every 20 minutes. The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you vote.
NCIS LA Girl chapter 40 . 6/12/2011
Wow! That was a powerful ending! Update soon I bet kahlan will insist on going with.
ForeverRK chapter 36 . 6/12/2011
Awesome chapter. Love bad ass kahlan
NCIS LA Girl chapter 39 . 6/12/2011
That is so cool! I wonder how they'll do it though! Update soon!
NCIS LA Girl chapter 37 . 6/11/2011
Poor kahlan! Update soon
Crissy Raker chapter 37 . 6/11/2011
Okay i thought I had this figured out but now I'm not sure if she's Pregnant or if Daken Rahl did something to her? I hope you post soon cause I'm in a tizzy waiting!
Crissy J Raker chapter 35 . 6/8/2011
Are you going to write more Ch or is this the end of the story! My friends and I at the CLinic always read your Fic and we haven't heard from you? Are you going to write another Fic? We enjoy your FIcs!)