Reviews for as long as you're here with me
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
MY FACE. THIS IS SO PERFECT AND WONDERFUL AND RAINBOWS AND KLAINE. AND I JUST CAN'T. OHMYGAWD... I CAN'T EVEN.
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is adorable
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
absofuckinglutely gorgeous. i think i might be in love with you.x
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is how prom should have gone!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
See previous review about your stories filling me with warmth, which is currently enveloping me in a cocoon of joy.
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
OMG OMG OMG JUST AHDKLFJAEK;GVMN\;/NJA...I need a minute to compose myself. This was just...OMG, wow I sound like an idiot but that is because this was just soo freakin' good that I am currently still spazzing out. Wow I don't think anything has ever made me cry more (from sheer adorableness)Omg, there were a few times I had to stop reading because I was flailing to hard like an imbecile. This was just so beautiful and adorable and wonderful and Klainetastic and just GAHHHH soo perfect LIKE OMG! I was squealing and flailing and tears were pouring down my face and I just in general look like a complete mess but YOU get my vote for BEST KLAINE FIC EVER! This was far too cute and just Omg this was wonderful and I know I am just repeating myself but I am trying to get my brain to function properly after reading that but I am just to freakin' happy now to bother trying to make sense!

I bow at your feet, ahhhhkafljnfckjncvalvna ldavnamldk vn too beautiful for words.

I shall now end this review before I creep you out with my weird stalkerish ways but once again THANK-YOU for writing this so I could fangirl like a spazz at how wonderful it is :P

Christine

PS- you are now my idol :P lol (I know I come across as creepy, I have learned to accept it :P)
Desuke-Love chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
How. Rude! I would have rallied a petition! Ger :(

Cute story though
Brilliantim chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
you're such an amazing author. I am in love with this. hell, I might even be in love with you. so good, so sweet oh I ... there's no words!
BrittLiz24 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
that was so sad but sweet.
biowaregirl2012 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I really loved this fic! It was heartbreakingly sad in the beginning when Kurt and Blaine couldn't go to prom, but I loved Blaine for saving the day as well as Brad and the rest of New Directions. This was really cute and heart warming!
Cerise-Chocolat chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Amazing! Thanks for this!
Hey chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was soooo cute! I love the Backstreet Boys so it was amazing for me! :) Thanks!
AprilShowers87 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
this was the cutest and most amazing thing I've ever read. IF THIS HAPPENS I WILL EXPLODE!
Karallaye chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was so good! I'm a senior in a HS that doesn't have a prom, so this was fun to read. Your Blaine is amazing. I love him. Great Job!

~Karallaye~
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
OMG this is TOTALLY how the episode goes, right? RIGHT? PLEASE TURN YOURSELF INTO RYAN MURPHY AND MAKE SURE ALL OF THIS HAPPENS IT IS SOOOO ROMANTIC AND PERFECT OH MY GOSH!