Reviews for Partners
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
woah, woah, woah stop. is this over? no. no. NO! it can't be shes pregnent i GOTS TO KNOW WAT HAPPENS! noooooooo
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Maybe in another world wer- no stop fourth wall breaking is not ok. not ok. Acutually, YES IT IS THAT WAS HALARIOUS!
andrea chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
hey i fought to read all the story and i love it so please finish it , i want to read about the wedding. hey! why they don't have twins ?
please finish it I'M BEGGING TO YOU! please.
(i'm sorry if i don't wrote it right i'm learning english, i'm a latin girl :) ;) :P :D )
bye i will be waiting for your story.
silvergirl550 chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
I just read chapter 1 chapter15 and it was amazing fantastic incredible awslme there no words yo describe how cool this storie is i love ypur writing skills there perfect and artemis pregnant that soo sweet and i love the ending updateee i need moree :-)
Irenerb chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Love it :-) didn't expect her to be pregnant
beautifullove521 chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Yay and cute ending I was rlly worried their for Wally update soon please
beautifullove521 chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
Yes yes yes finally getting married
Irenerb chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
Love it :-)
Kamil the Awesome chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Fucking amazing, Tsunade-chan. I was hoping for something season 1, but this worked perfectly. Keep up the amazing work.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Oh my glob that filled me with such feels
Irenerb chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Love it
Irenerb chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Love it :-)
Kamil the Awesome chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Here's an idea: Wally has a dream (which is a part from the show) and when he wakes up, Artemis is standing over him dressed as she was in the dream, holding his Kid Flash uniform. And add something fluffy to that.
beautifullove521 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Ohhh I didn't know this was still going I loves it btw
Silver Wolf1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »