Reviews for A Dish Served Cold
chocovic-chu chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Brilliant! Well written and those experiences you know you put in this story as references, you are absolutely the Author.
Thanks for sharing!
If you have another idea for Sherlock's case-fic, please find the time, draw the storyline, write/type it down and publish in this site, yeah? :)
funvince chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
You have impressive mystery writing skills. You wrote Holmes the emotionally stunted detective very well. I liked how you gave Lestrade such a prominent role. The mystery itself was very clever and suspenseful.
Moon Fox chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I like the dynamics between Lestrade and Anne! very intriguing plot line.
stalkerofdoomyahoo.com chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
That was great! I'm surprised it has so few reviews. But I highly enjoyed it. Everyone was well in character and the progression was very well paced and nicely handled. I think I only noticed one typo and the fact that I noticed it at all after years of reading typo-infested fic means that there were so few errors that it stood out. I don't remember which chapter, but it was at the end of something John said. It ended 'Gre.," Just fyi.

Like I said, very well written story. First thing I did was look for more of Sherlock fics from you, sadly there are none, but I definitely would enjoy reading more of your work.
dollydarwloo chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
I know this is not with this story. I would like to hear about a sequel to the Unfinished Work Series. What has happened with Schell and Horatio and if they had a family how that family is doing. Thank You

dollydarwloo
Daine chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Wow I really sped through that. It was really well done.
Sarai chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
Kim CC chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed the story and loved the interactions between Sherlock, John and Lestrade.

Thank you for sharing!

Kim CC
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Your characterizations were spot-on and the suspense had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Your Sherlock felt very much like the Holmes of the novels (and I mean that as a compliment). The friendship between Lestrade & John was especially fun to read. And the bit at the end with the smiley? Classic! I really really really enjoyed this, thank you for sharing! And on a personal note, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. *hugs*
k8ec chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
Loved your story. :)
Sarai chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
Sarai chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
That hurt me. Ouch.
A chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
Loving the copper beeches reference, and chewing my nails at the cliffhanger. Can't wait for more!
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
OOoooo! What a start! There aren't too many fics with Lestrade playing such a large role (at the moment, that is) and I'm really excited about this one. I love the pace and your characterizations. I look forward to the rest!
Sarai chapter 6 . 4/2/2011