Reviews for Dear Clare, Love Eli
PurdysPrincess chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
I broke down crying and i was reading this in the middle of my English class. I have always wished to either have Clare or Eli as an English partner and i really really really loved this!
meli chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
i didn't like it at all ... are you kidding? i loved it

truly amazing eclare 4ever :D
Gaby chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Im crying while i type this so if it doesnt make sense its cuz im shaking and i cant c da screen through my tears but do you lile to make ppl cry? Lol
dreamsaremyescape chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I really liked this.:) I got teary reading it, which is kind of unusual, for me. And it reminded me of their Romeo and Juliet project.:)
sylvia goldsworthy chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
OMFG crazzy but i love it
nyilaa chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I'm bawling right now. Just, wow. This is beautifully written. It's so sad.
Kari chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
This was written very well...but sad ending :(...:( :( :'(
coco chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
did clare die
Zephyr Hearts chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Wow that was... god, I am crying SO damn hard right now... No words can describe this how amazingly well written it was.

I'm adding this to my favorites.
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
wow that was soo sad and intense and even had me bawling my eyes out

at least clare and eli can be together in heaven

i really liked how you showed she couldnt live without eli kinda like at first eli couldnt live with julia hense being unhappy

even though he did truly love clare though
omgg chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
eli seems like quite an ass here. how could he leave clare, knowing that he loved him, bc he had lost someone he loved? didn't he know how clare would feel? this is really awful of eli, like really, really awful. i can't imagine him doing that. you're a great writer but, this is just so upsetting.

either way, you are great at writing, so keep it up! just be more happy i guess? lol 3 :)
Cheercaptaincutie chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Omg! I don't think i could ever be able to love again after losing eli. :(
Cheercaptaincutie chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ELI CAN'T DIE! HE JUST CAN'T MOTHER FUCKER! ! D,:
iloveeliandclare chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
... I am currently crying... I am not even joking though I am crying.. Soo good! Omg! I need a tissue
Ahh chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Omg u must update ! This is amazingly awesome !