Reviews for Election of 2011
FanFicAddict02 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Sorry for not reviewing thisb chapter sooner. But I loved it:) The campaign that Mr Pricklepants ran made me smile.

But for a moment there, I thought Barbie was going to make another brainy speech. But I laughed out loud when she suddenly wrapped it around, by bringing up that they do a song.

If I wasn't in the computer room at school, with other people around, I would've giggled when the girls, and Ken, overheard Woody saying that Dolly was a bad leader and that Jessie had a short temper. LOL!

Mrs Nesbit! That just never gets old...oh poor Buzz. He'll never hear the end of it...

And poor Rex, having to choose between Woody and Trixie...that's tough.

Hahahaha! Jessie called Buzz fat! But he's just afraid she'll kick his butt...and hard.

The ending was sweet...until the very last line. Dolly is evil!

But I loved this fic. Keep up the great writing!
linklover77 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Love love love love love! :D This was great! The idea is totally original, and I must tell you some of my favorite parts:

"Oh where've you been, genius?" Jessie sardonically hissed, "This is an election. We wouldn't be able call it that without those things."

"Hey, no need for name calling," Slinky said.

"Be quiet, blockhead," Dolly countered.

This one was good too:

"That sounds fair," Jessie agreed, still holding onto Buzz. "And Buzz, you're not chubby. I like your muscles."

"And yet they still can't hold up to you," Buzz mumbled.

And this part:

"Now, Woody, I want you to clean all this up," Dolly commanded. Woody gave her a look of bewilderment.

"It's just as much of a mess of yours as mine," Woody complained.

"Yeah, but today is Friday," she declared with a grin.

Great two shot! Keep up the fantastic work! :D
linklover77 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love it.

There's bound to be a bit of tension between two toys who are used to being the leader.

I laughed out loud at the end:

"Hey, Dolly, I can be you're vice president," Jessie cut in, "After all, I do have some experience in leadership."

"Jessie Pride," Woody yelped in faux shock, "You would turn on us? Your own brother and boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" Jessie and Buzz questioned simultaneously.

This has me smiling, and I can't wipe this stupid grin off of my face. :P

Going to read chappie 2 now. :)
Ali Camille chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
"Yeah, but today's Friday."

That had me in stitches. I also loved when woody called Buzz Jessie's boyfriend. That was AWESOME! Keep up the great work!
FanFicAddict02 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Lol. I enjoyed this so much. But I was actually scowling at Woody at the start for acting like such a know-it-all jerk. I think we all know that things would turn out all right anyway if Woody didn't panic.

It was hilarious how calm and laid back Dolly acted.

I can't wait for the election. Ooh, Dolly vs Woody, that's gonna be a close one.

But it'd be funny if the event backfired, because they were so competitive, and one of the other toys entered and won. It'd be really funny if Jessie or Rex won.

Love the title by the way. Really eye catching.

Keep up the good work!
Cerulean Pen chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Oh my God, unbelievably cute! Woody/Dolly fluff, and I love the original idea, with Woody and Dolly running against each other for room leader! Perfect character portrayal, I just love the way the toys act together, especially Dolly. ) Write Woody/Dollyy again!