Reviews for Me want
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?AND HOW IS ARTHUR GOING TO SAVE MERLIN?.PLEASE UPDATE VERY VERY SOON AS I 'M SO VERY VERY HUNGRY FOR MORE.I HOPE ARTHUR CAN SAVE MERLIN FROM GETTING HURT BY JOHN THE KNIGHT BECAUSE ARTHUR LOVES MERLIN AND MERLIN LOVES THAT ARTHUR IS KING I'M SURE THAT IF ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN VISITED CAMELOT I COULD PRACTICE MAGIC WITHOUT UP THE BRILLANT WORK AS YOU DO IN ALL YOUR STORIES.I'M LOOKING FORWORD TO CHAPTER FIVE OF ME WANT AND I'M ALSO LOOKING FORWORD TO BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WRITTEN BY YOU 'RE SIMPLY THE BEST AND YOU'RE AWESOME AS .PS I BET THAT YOU KNOW HAVE OVER 100 REVIEWS FOR THE FOUR CHAPTERS OF ME WANT THAT YOU'VE WRITTEN SO FAR?AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET LOTS OF REVIEWS FOR THE CONTINUING STORY OF ME WANNT?.
Fox-Sin chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
I agree with Morgana im not eating at that table ever again
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
I CANNOT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO PLEASE ADD CHAPTER FIVE ASAP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I SAID I WOULD REVIEW ALL YOUR STORIES LOTS AND I DEFINATLY .
HELEN chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
ALLTHINGSMAGICAL EVERY STORY YOU WRITE AND HAVE WRITTEN ARE ALL FANTABLOUSLY BRILLANTLY IT .
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?.PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP PLEASE?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
TEN UP THE FANTABLOUSLY BRILLANT AND AWESOME WORK .
HELEN chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I LOVE ARTHUR AND .
HELEN chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
BRILLANTLY .
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
PLEASE ADD CHAPTER FIVE VERY VERY SOON PLEASE?.I HOPE ARTHUR SAVES MERLIN FROM THE KNIGHT?AND I HOPE THE KNIGHT GETS A TELLING OFF FROM ARTHUR?AND I ALSO HOPE THAT MERLIN AND ARTHUR GET A HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER AND WITH EACHOTHER AS WELL?.PLEASE GIVE MERLIN AND ARTHUR THEIR HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER WITH EACHOTHER PLEASE?.LOVE .
MERLINSLOVER chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
BRILLANT BRILLANT BRILLANT VERY VERY SOON PLEASE?.FROM MERLINSLOVER.X.
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
ARTHUR MERLIN NEEDS YOU TO SAVE HIM FROM THE KNIGHT SO GO SAVE MERLIN BECAUSE AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I WANT YOU AND MERLIN TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING WITH EACHOTHER AND TOGETHER SO ARTHUR SAVE MERLIN BEFORE ITS TOO .
Beizanten chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
so hot! poore merlin but he has magic.
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?AND WILL ARTHUR SAVE MERLIN FROM THE KNIGHT?.PLEASE GWEN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN BECAUSE MERLIN NEEDS ARTHUR'S HELP RIGHT AWAY SO RUN GWEN ASAP?.LOVE .
PlanetQueen72 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011