Reviews for Me want
Fox-Sin chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
I agree with Morgana im not eating at that table ever again
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
I CANNOT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO PLEASE ADD CHAPTER FIVE ASAP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I SAID I WOULD REVIEW ALL YOUR STORIES LOTS AND I DEFINATLY .
HELEN chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
ALLTHINGSMAGICAL EVERY STORY YOU WRITE AND HAVE WRITTEN ARE ALL FANTABLOUSLY BRILLANTLY IT .
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?.PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP PLEASE?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
TEN UP THE FANTABLOUSLY BRILLANT AND AWESOME WORK .
HELEN chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I LOVE ARTHUR AND .
HELEN chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
BRILLANTLY .
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
PLEASE ADD CHAPTER FIVE VERY VERY SOON PLEASE?.I HOPE ARTHUR SAVES MERLIN FROM THE KNIGHT?AND I HOPE THE KNIGHT GETS A TELLING OFF FROM ARTHUR?AND I ALSO HOPE THAT MERLIN AND ARTHUR GET A HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER AND WITH EACHOTHER AS WELL?.PLEASE GIVE MERLIN AND ARTHUR THEIR HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER WITH EACHOTHER PLEASE?.LOVE .
MERLINSLOVER chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
BRILLANT BRILLANT BRILLANT VERY VERY SOON PLEASE?.FROM MERLINSLOVER.X.
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
ARTHUR MERLIN NEEDS YOU TO SAVE HIM FROM THE KNIGHT SO GO SAVE MERLIN BECAUSE AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I WANT YOU AND MERLIN TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING WITH EACHOTHER AND TOGETHER SO ARTHUR SAVE MERLIN BEFORE ITS TOO .
Beizanten chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
so hot! poore merlin but he has magic.
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?AND WILL ARTHUR SAVE MERLIN FROM THE KNIGHT?.PLEASE GWEN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN BECAUSE MERLIN NEEDS ARTHUR'S HELP RIGHT AWAY SO RUN GWEN ASAP?.LOVE .
PlanetQueen72 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Wow. Just...wow. Awesome :) xx
HELEN chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
OMG UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?.WILL ARTHUR BE ABLE TO SAVE MERLIN FOR THE KNIGHT?.LETS HOPE SO BECAUSE I DEFINATLY WANT MERLIN TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING WITH .
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »