Reviews for Me want
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
ALLTHINGSMAGICAL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD CHAPTER TWO VERY VERY SOON?BECAUSE I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO UPDATE ASAP PLEASE?.LOVE .
hopeless1665 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I love the story so far. More!
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter...:P

xoxo HinaKicksAss
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
ArthurxMerlin chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Great first chapter. You arent really going to leave it ten days until you update are you?

Update soon please.
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I like it so far. I'm intrigued enough to want more.
HandsAllOver chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I Love It 3

hope u can continue it fast, because i'm addicted to fluff :D
JackHidden chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
really liked it so far. Love these types of stories but haven't come across many that deal with their close relationship after Arthur becomes king... really like it. Looking forward to more chapters.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
So cute!
afallenheart chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?AND HOW IS ARTHUR GOING TO PUT A SMILE BACK ON MERLIN'S FACE?.MAYBE ARTHUR COULD ASKS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN FOR HELP AND DO YO THINK OF MY IDEA?.IS IT A GOOD IDEA?.I DO HOPE THAT YOU WILL WRITE A STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AND PUT ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND PUT CENRED IN THE STORY AS DO WRITE THE STORY WHEN YOU FINISH WRITING ME WANT.I'VE GOTTA FEW IDEAS FOR THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY ALL YOUR STORIES ARE BRILLANT AND .
Bryn chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Ah! Wonderful work. I love what you've done with Morgans truly. Keep it up!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awww poor merlin i loved this so far keep up the great work
A.L. Cullen chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
WIN! Love this story :)
eevee4ever2004 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
omg i love it, i love how moragana is good in this, pls pls that she will not change, oh what arthur have plan for his merlin? can't wait for the next chapter, how long will the story be?
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16