Reviews for Me want
HELEN chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
KEEP UP THE FIRST CLASS WORK.
HELEN chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
WONDERFULL.
HELEN chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
FANTABLOUSLY EXERLENT.
The Black Rose16 chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
beautiful
HELEN chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL DID YOU EVER THINK YOU WOULD GET OVER TWO HUNDRED REVIEWS FOR ONE STORY?AND IS OVER TWO HUNDRED REVIEWS FOR ONE STORY A RECORD IN REVIEWS?.BEFORE IT WAS TWO HUNDRED AND FIVE REVIEWS NOW THAT I HAVE REVIEWED THE STORY AGAIN ITS NOW TWO HUNDRED AND SIX DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GETTING SO MANY REVIEWS FOR ONE STORY?AND DID YOU EVER THINK THAT YOU WOULD GET QUITE A LOT OF REVIEWS FOR ONE STORY?..KEEP UP THE FANTABLOUSLY BRILLANTLY WONDERFULLY AWESOME WORK AND ALL THE FANTABLOUSLY BRILLANTLY WONDERFULLY AWESOME .PS YOU ARE AWESOME.
HELEN chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL HAVE YOU WATCHED THE ROYAL WEDDING ON THE TELEVISION OF PRINCE WILLIAM AND KATE MIDDLETON?AND WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE FANTABLOUS DRESS THAT KATE WORE?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
I'VE JUST READ ALL TEN CHAPTERS AGAIN AND THEY ARE ALL BRILLANT AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE COULD YOU PUT ME IN A STORY ABOUT ME AND CENRED HAVING BRADLEY AND ANGEL CHRISTENED?.PLEASE ALSO PUT CENRED BRADLEY ANGEL ARTHUR MERLIN GWAINE LEON LANCELOT GWEN MORGANA HUNITH GAIUS AND ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY AS WELL?.I LOVE READING AND REVIEWING ALL YOUR FANTABLOUSLY BRILLANT UP THE FIRST CLASS .PS YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST.
HELEN chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
BRILLANT ENDING TO A BRILLANT YOU GET TIME PLEASE WILL YOU WRITE THE STORY ABOUT BRADLEY AND ANGEL GETTING CHRISTENED?.AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY AND ALSO PUT CENRED BRADLEY ANGEL ARTHUR MERLIN GWEN MORGANA LEON LANCELOT GWAINE HUNITH AND GAIUS IN THE STORY AS WELL PLEASE?.I DEFINATLY LOOK FORWORD TO READING AND REVEWING THE STORY.I LOVE READING AND REVIEWING ALL YOUR EXERLENT STORIES AND YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER AND AN AWESOME .PS YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST.
Rhianonymous chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Omg brilliant! I love this story sooo much and I'm genuinely upset to see it finish! I'm going to go back and re-read it and convince myself that it's not over m'kay? Well done tho xx
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
hahahhaha omg i loved this ending ahahah great job
MERLINSLOVER chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
ALL TEN CHAPTERS ARE VERY ENJOYABLE BRILLANT AND WELL WRITTEN.
HELEN chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE CAN I GO TO THE WEDDING OF MERLIN AND ARTHUR.I DO HOPE MY BROTHER MERLIN SENDS ME AN INVITATION TO HIS WEDDING?.LOVE ALLTHINGSMAGICAL DID YOU EVER THINK THAT ONE OF YOUR STORIES WOULD HAVE OVER ONE HUNDRED REVIEWS.
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
LOVE IT! I'm sad it has finished though T_T

Well done, congradulations!
HELEN chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS AND THIS STORY MOST DEFINATLY HAD A HAPPY ENDING SAD THAT ITS ENDED "WIPES TEARS FROM EYES" BUT WITH MERLIN AND ARTHUR GOING TO BE MARRIED TO EACHOTHER I AM CRYING TEARS OF FOR GIVING MERLIN AND ARTHUR A HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER.I LOVE YOU FOR ARE MOST DEFINATLY AWESOME 'RE SIMPLY THE YOU RETURN FROM YOUR BREAK PLEASE WILL YOU WRITE ABOUT ME AND CENRED CHRISTENING OUR TWO CHILDREN BRADLEY AND ANGEL.I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER ALSO PUT ARTHUR MERLIN BRADLEY ANGEL CENRED GWAINE LEON LANCELOT GWEN MORGANA HUNITH GAIUS AND ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY PLEASE?.ALLTHINGSMAGICAL ALL YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME FANTABLOUS EXERLENT BRILLANT WONDERFULL AWESOME FIRST CLASS AND IT .PS I DO HOPE THAT CENRED STILL GETS TO KEEP HIS MOTORBIKE?.
Storylover158 chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
I want to hit you for it being over but hug you cause its such a great ending to an amazing story
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »