Reviews for Me want
Storylover158 chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
I want to hit you for it being over but hug you cause its such a great ending to an amazing story
narnia365 chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Awesome story as always!
JackHidden chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
I'll miss this story. No new chapters ;). It's okay though . Thx
ArthurxMerlin chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Really hot. Loved the chapter but one downside: Did you have to leave it there? XD

Update soon please
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Mmmm, yummy :D Love it, well done!
HELEN chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
WHEN YOU RETURN FROM TAKING A BREAK PLEASE WILL YOU WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ME AND CENRED CHRISTENING OUR TWO CHILDREN BRADLEY AND I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY? AND ALSO PUT CENRED BRADLEY ANGEL MERLIN ARTHUR LEON LANCELOT GWAINE MORGANA GWEN HUNITH AND GAIUS IN THE STORY AS WELL PLEASE?.I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE STORY OF THE CHRISTENING WHICH IS THAT THE CHRISTENING COULD TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME CHURCH THAT ME AND CENRED WERE MARRIED IN.I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING EASTER?.LOVE .
Merthur Dreamer chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
XD

Wow, that was HOT! and I mean, wow! Seriously *cools down* Well Done!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
wow just wow
MERLINSLOVER chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
MORE PLEASE VERY VERY SOON.
HELEN chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
WOW WOW WOW.I CANNOT WAIT TILL CHAPTER TEN TO FIND OUT WHAT MERLIN PLANS TO DO WITH THAT BOWL OF HAVE MERLIN AND ARTHUR LICKING THE CREAM OF EACHOTHERS BODIES?AND PLEASE GIVE MERLIN AND ARTHUR A HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER?.I HOPE CHAPTER TEN WILL BE ADDED ASAP?.LOVE .PS YOU ARE AWESOME AND FANTABLOUS.
Beizanten chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
reqally hot and so cute!
Storylover158 chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
I loved chap7 that beep beep beep got what he deserved personally i wished his dick fell of and then grew back and keeps falling off and then regrowing and everytime it falls off the pain doubles anyway ch.8 pretty good loved chap.9 SOOOOO HOT!
JackHidden chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Probably already said this like a ton of times but... I absolutely LOVE romantic Arthur! Sexiest on earth.

Thx.
HELEN chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
OMG WHAT AN AWESOME WAY TO END CHAPTER WAIT FOR CHAPTER TEN TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ARE MOST DEFINATLY AWESOME BRILLANT WONDERFULL FIRST CLASS AND UP THE BRILLANT I DEFINATLY WANT TO JOIN MERLIN AND ARTHUR ON THEIR BED.
HELEN chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
PLEASE ADD CHAPTER NINE VERY VERY SOON PLEASE?.I DEFINATLY WANT TO READ .
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »