Reviews for Mad Sort of Love II: Thru the Mirror
wonderland212 chapter 44 . 7/3/2014
This is so beautiful and it brought tears to my eyes. It truly love your MSoL stories.
AmethystRose13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Um hey i love ur series and i've read all three and i started reading them again but number thre isn't on here? y is the book 3 not on here? i really like that one too
may96 chapter 44 . 5/8/2013
This story is so sad. There were times I wasn't sure I'd be able to continue. I can't believe Alice got stuck at that shop, or that she lost the baby.
In some ways I prefer the first story, but this one is so powerful, so moving.
Jesse-chan chapter 29 . 11/6/2011
I do hope that Alice shows her muchness to the brute that is Stitch! I hate him so much! I am grateful, however, to have come upon this story after it's completion. The cliff-hanger would have killed me!
ireadallthetime11 chapter 44 . 11/6/2011
Sorry I'm not logged in! Pls hurry and write the next story!
Jesse-chan chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I just started reading this and I am so upset that they are stranded, and kept apart, in Upperland. Oh, I do hope they get home soon!
farewell-tonight chapter 44 . 11/5/2011
This story is wonderful, just like the last one. Looking forward to another one if you're making one!
samcarter1022 chapter 44 . 10/11/2011
That was a wonderful end and a brilliant book:D I'm wondering if there will be another with the introduction of the bratty queen? :D
Iamthatawesome chapter 44 . 10/9/2011
Pls write another story!
Deni chapter 44 . 10/8/2011
This entire story was beautiful. The endig was perhaps the most touching chapter for me. You have a true knack for writing. I will be checking livejournal for your big bang theory entry. Can't wait! Good luck with college life. I'll be praying for you.

Fairfarren, lovely Lydia.

Deni
katdancer chapter 44 . 10/8/2011
Awwww wonderful ending :)

Fairfarren Katdancer
James Birdsong chapter 44 . 10/8/2011
Oh the three chapters are good.
athena2517 chapter 44 . 10/8/2011
YAY! A happy ending! Thank Time! I always love your work. Thanks for another great story!

Your loyal fan,

Athena.
Zara1515 chapter 43 . 10/3/2011
Aww, that was a nice chapter. It feels like the end but you haven't put 'complete' so I don't know. If that was the ending it was good ending :)

Zara
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 43 . 10/2/2011
I like how you had Tarrant serious and sane. He was like that at times in the movie as well. I hate when someone write him mad/insane the whole entire time. This has been a wonderful story so far.