Reviews for Hubert and Hoyden's Undercover Adventure
Tinks231 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
No! Cliffhanger!

Once again,you had me laughing out loud. You write humour so well. Hubert and Hoyden are adorable.

Can't wait for more!
Karama9 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I distinctly remember your telling me you didn't like cliffhangers. Well then, what's this, hmm? Meanie.

Seriously, that was really exciting and now I'm all worried. Hubert and Hoyden are loveable as always, and I really hope the Baroness doesn't put too many holes in them. Nice application of Hubert's number skills and passion for trivia, too!
Tinks231 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hubert is adorable. Really. I think I may have a crush!

But seriously, this chapter had me laughing out loud. And I was at work, so that was kinda awkward. Same with 'Shirts of Green', which I'm also reading, I just haven't got around to reviewing, what with bosses looking over my shoulder and all.

I can't wait for more of this!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I'm just sitting here wondering why Hawk wanted them away from the base. Are they really driving everyone that crazy?

This is a lovely aside to your main story. And for the record, Hubert is right: you don't want to know about the cows and yes, Cobra Commander could totally figure out an evil scheme based on fudge bars.