Reviews for The New Wife
starlight chapter 1 . 2/27
ahhhhhhhhh ;A;

this is SPECTACULAR darling

i'm glad to see that there are SOME sensible people who don't hate on lisanna. tbh, i don't even see why everyone has to hate on lisanna just because they think she's 'ruining nalu' and write all those cliché fics where she's the antagonist. like, PLEASE, if you (referring to those who are guilty of hating on lisanna for aforementioned reasons) are so confident that nalu will happen in the end, why the hell do you have to bash lisanna if you are so sure that she won't get in the way?

anyway, enough of that. THE FEELS AHHHHHHHH

i like how you compared the earthland and edolas relationships, and i'd just like to say that one of the reviews are actually inaccurate (not scolding you in any manner though :/ whoever that was again sorry i forgot). it's the one regarding gajeel, because reporter!gajeel was only canon in the anime. edo-gajeel was never established in the manga, so if you're following the manga (which most people do, including myself), you are accurate because you are free to speculate the reasons why gajeel didn't appear in edo-ft :D

anyways, good job (:
Why can't lisanna ever win?
Poor girl...
majorshane chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Beautiful story! Bravo! Only thing I noticed: you had an Edo-Gajeel join the guild and die. It's established that Edo-Gajeel was a reporter not a magic user or a member of any guild. It's also shown that he's alive and well. Was this artistic license, or just an oversight?

Either way I really enjoyed this story. Write on my friend, write on!
aradhey.gupta chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Good and post more nali stories
goldspears chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I my self like NaLu but I do like Lissana, just HATE NaLi, so good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Okay, that was definitely angst. But i never see fics from lisanna's perspective so this was good. Well done
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
aww
corialanus chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Very sad, and very good. I like fics taht aren't all smiles and happiness, or all sex. Angst and watching the one you love from afar is just as much a part of romance as all the good parts.
gyucchi chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
... Okay, now, I'm speechless. OH MY GOD! This is so ... epic! So angsty; you really did a good job.

Well yeah, I love NatsuXLisanna so much. Oh, just let Lucy with Loki ._. I can feel Lisanna's feeling. She was the first (who came to Natsu's life), but then Lucy came and everything wasn't as same as when Lisanna was in Fairy Tail Guild.

Oh, everystory that I read always put who came second, to be with the main character. Why were they so cruel? ;_;

Hmm ... but, did Lisanna really return to Fairy Tail? I haven't seen the animanga so far yet T_T. Can you tell me, what chapters or episodes that?

Ehm, some grammarfail; but it's alright. So far, I like this story so much. Well, I don't even really care with grammar, wuahaha. Just kidding. Even in my review, there are so many grammarfail, isn't it? ;)

Ah, forgive me. English isn't my first language; I'm Indonesia, anyway. But I still like your story. Can I put this story in my favorite's? XDb

Last, can you reply my review with PM? ;) That's all I think

PLEASE WRITE NATSU/LISANNA AGAAAAIN! T_T #emoticonfail

Sign,

Yucchi F.
Max Tiger chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
It's nice to have Lisanna speaking out. Quite rare I must say. But you may know that Lucy neither in the anime nor in the manga viewed Natsu much with a romantic eye(As in the case of ErzaxJellal, LevyxGajeel,AlzackxBisca). Frankly speaking, I myself too had reared up for some sparkle in their relationship because I didn't at the beginning knew of Lisanna much and then even after knowing her childhood relationship with natsu and later on her so-called death, it was obvious to me Lucy was like some reincarnation of Lisanna. It seems Hiro Mashimo takes in joy in torturing readers while determining the actual pairings. Coming back to the story, your so called one-shot on Nali, which it isn't, would be more convincing if you also wrote how Lucy as well as Natsu behaved in front of Lisanna i.e. from Lucy's and Natsu' POV. It is required I guess. Then maybe it would be more acceptable for Nali supporters. I know it getting personal, but all reviews are seemingly like it. But still it's your point of view, and your thought description of Lisanna is to be lauded at. Hope you keep writing more and better stories, on whatever they maybe.
CaptainNiana chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I must admit that I don't like Lisanna very much. And I am a big fan of the NaLu pairing too, but this fanfic made me like her in a way. I guess it's because the idea that Lisanna is a human being and therefore has her own feelings made me forget my hate(ehem very harsh) towards her. Also, unlike other NaLi fics, this one only showed what Lisanna's point of view was like and did not make Natsu and Lisanna pair in the end(which I find very impossible now after reading the latest chapter).

I did notice some grammatical errors and I do hope that you'll be able to get this story into Beta reading ;)

I'd say that this story's rating is 4 out of 5 stars :DDD

Good job!
unagi-chen chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was real cute. I definitely liked how you compared the two relationships.

EeLgIrL.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Interesting and realistic. Lisanna, having lived with the alternative universe version of the guild, must either accept or be prepared to step in and change the dynamics of her "real" guild. Either way someone will be hurt. That's the joy of love triangles. That or she may, after having watched the alt version of Natsu, have broken the crush and be ready to look for someone else altogether?
Hidden Masked chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I really love your story. It was simple and short yet sweet. I love the NaLu pairing and is not much of a fan of Lisanna but it sure is nice to see through her point of view once in awhile. Thanks for creating this wonderful story! :)
Madview chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
It's really good! Are you continuing this? :)