Reviews for Repairs
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/4
this is lovely. nice work!
HavenCat chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
awww I died so much of a little bit of sadness and how cute that was.
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Aww, well at least the ending was sweet, although it's clear that Winry struck several nerves in Ed, physically and emotionally. She really struck below the belt with that jab of hers, and poor Edward is notorious for taking on every bit of blame and guilt onto his mis-matched shoulders as people want to heap on him. It's because he accepted her critical comparrison of him to his father that he didn't fight her, and made up with her so easily. She can make her tremulous apologies, and Ed will make her think he's okay, but internally, she did her damage, and it will stick to him. That's just the way Ed is, he blames himself for everything. And then she says she wants to be able to fix him? Ah, now it makes sense, she was just ensuring a bit of 'job security' by inflicting another emotional wound on Ed. Poor Edward, can't anyone ever treat him with real empathy, compassion, or at least appreciation for what he's been through?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is amazing. I love it.
manycolouredeyes chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awwwwwww...so sweet! Oh the fluff! I really enjoy this! EdWin all the way!
DiscereDocendo chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Augh soooooooo good!
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
The story is well executed and I enjoy reading it very much. Thanks for this great read. :)
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is an excellent story, and I'm sorry I missed it earlier, but I guess that means it's a nice little surprise now! The characterizations for Ed and Winry are very well-done, though I did get a bit confused - I didn't realize that Ed had left the basement and that Winry had followed him (but I may've missed something that indicated that).

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely little fic.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was super sweet and fluffy. Normally I don't really like the really fluffy stuff, but somehow people who write Edwin fics seem to be able to make the fluff brilliantly emotional, which makes it so, so much better.

Excellent job. This was a great read. ]
pendragon96 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was soooo friggginnnn amazingly outstandingly adorable!
LyraMusica chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
SO ADORABLE :) Good job!
Soulsnacker13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
so fluffy i thought id die!

...its amazingly epic great job!
els1324 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011