Reviews for Addiction
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Well done keep up the good work
BearGlitch chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Short but cute. Loved it
yusuke13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That was really good! Thank you for presenting us with something like this. Everything is cohesive and easily understandable. The way you portrayed the characters are superb and they can easily be identified with the anime they came from. Cheers to you and hopefully, you can write more stories.
BML2400 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Very good balance of adorable and hilarious.
johndoe91 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Very, very amusing. I almost wish this was a real bit in the series.
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
OOC Shinji at the end notwithstanding, that was lots of fun :)

Thanks for writing!
Heart of Virgo chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very nice. I really enjoyed this, and I could see it happening this way. Asuka isn't one to openly admit her feelings.
randomnumbers1234567890 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aw, that was sweet. :P
Myrddin le Faye chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
CMAO! At least Misato's in the hospital already LMAO!
Xenriel chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Humorously sweet! Having Shinji going paranoid from Asuka's random kisses is funny as hell. And a very cute ending too with Shinji finally returning the kiss (s) only to have Misato pass out (again, funny as hell). All in all, a very sweet Asuka/Shinji fic. _
Dairegh chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
*Grins* I love the fainting bit. That's pretty funny. : )

-W.M.
WritersProse chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
It was a very cute story on the whole. I actually think the idea of randomly kissing Shinji throughout their time together seems to fit within Asuka's character, so you get kudos points for that. If she were to confess her attraction to someone her own age, it would seem likely that she would do it such a 'roundabout devious' sort of fashion. The ending scene was full of 'awwww' and 'dawww' moments as well.

I think the only thing that really bothered me was all of the character fainting. Seeing where you were going with it, but it felt a little far-fetched. Considering how the rest of the story seems to be grounded within reality, it seemed a little too cartoonish for my own tastes. But that is a very minor quibble.

Despite some persistent grammar errors, I enjoyed your writing style and the over all story itself. Well worth reading!
bosk chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I definitely enjoyed your story. XD
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Really liked this story. Very well-written and well characterized. Great job.
Aincalandorn chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Well written. Some of it had a slight feeling of OOC (mostly Asuka through the comm system in the angel). The ending was priceless; I would have loved to see Misato's face.