Reviews for Concerning Goodbye
PoorQueequeg chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I loved this story when I read it on LJ, on Sanctuaryfic and stumbling across it again here just made me want to shower you with gifts and praise. Absolutely beautiful, angsty and erotic and sigh beautiful Helen and Will.
Samantha chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You know, I didn't intend to be up at quarter to two in the morning, but here I am. Wonderful and lovely as I've come to expect from you. It's still a welcome feature of your writing though. Thanks again for sharing. What a pleasure.
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This series of stories - like all your writing - is exquisite. You got me to start watching the show! Thank you.
Firstlady1408 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
EPIC! My fave Helen/Will I think of yours. Loved it. I can't wait to see what will happen if anything with Helens blood coursing through Will and the Druitt but was chilling x
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hi there,

Just a fast note to say WONDERFUL job on this. Had a minor family emergency but your fiction/update really helped to pick up my day so thank you, thank you, thank you. :D :) Off to take a nice hot bubble bath now and relax a bit, pull up a tub and have one too as a reward. LOL

Anyways thanks again, I really did enjoy it a lot so hopefully lots more updates/stories in the future. *Grins happily and whistles going off to make my bath.

lastrequest chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Another fab addition to your series, nice job :)