Reviews for Chocolate Kisses
Stine chapter 1 . 2/20
I love this, and would love if you expanded it.
bookworm18 chapter 1 . 1/30
I love it! Awesome idea xx
Stine chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I adore this.
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Ha! So adorable! I adore this fic! And I adore the way you write Puck and Rachel...especially Puck! Awesome job!
Ashes244 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
haha love it! Especially the ending. all i can same is well done
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh my god, the fucking ending! Fuckin' A!

THAT WAS PRICELESS OMG I LOVE YOU
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I really liked this, and I kind of hoped there would be more when I reached the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Omg best story ever. One suggestion lay off the specificity of the race stuff it might be a little offensive other than that your story was great.
Sliverloc303 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ok, I've nearly read all your one shots now! Love Puck and Rachel, why couldnt the writers see how amazing they could have been? And I liked the part with the Tomorrow song and the longest three weeks of his life cause its like he was there for every day of those three weeks. And Rachel's come back was awesome!
lilabennet chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love this story. It never ceases to amaze me how much back story the writers of Glee have missed out on; so many opportunities are wasted on that show that it hurts. Lima is a small town, and it absolutely makes sense that there would be only one synagogue in town and that Puck and Rachel should know each other very well. It isn't exactly a flying leap, and yet all we get on Glee is that asshole Finn shoved down our throats. Oh well, at least we have writers like you to do the characters justice.
Leigh Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Just favourited this fic... Loved it!

- I often forget... or sometimes, don't bother I guess, to review. I favourite my favourites... and suck at reviewing, which is horrible, considreing how much I like reviews myself. :)

But I was looking at your profile (sidetracked from scanning your list of fics) and saw your little note about reviews... and it made me come back and review, because I loved what you said about blackmailing for reviews. 99% of the time, if someone blackmaisl for a review... I don't bother to even finish reading hte fic (if it's multichapter).. and theres no way I'm going to review then.. I don't know why.. I just hate the idea of people pushing for feedback.

Feedback is awesome... but it shouldn't be why people write.

So, anyway.. I loved your fic. I love fics that have the Noah/Rachel childhood friends backstory.

Thank you for sharing it with us!
December Ice Star chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is just ridiculous. I spent the last three hours reading and facing each and everyone of your one shots. They are really good. Really REALLY good! Congrats and keep the good work flowing :))
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love that you show how Badass Rachel is. :D
TeamAliceForever chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That was on of the best stories about puck and rachel that I've ever read! Great job!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Rachel's last line? Pure genius. Seriously, the chemistry you manage to write between them is so palpable it practically sizzles off the screen.