Reviews for Justin Bieber and Jasmine V Love Story
jb fan chapter 10 . 11/17
Omg,It's Justin Bieber!
Justin Bieber chapter 10 . 11/17
Ew,God..I can't believe you would write that..look I already had to ban selfies..and I don't wanna have to ban fanfictions,too..and you guys found the whole selfies thing disappointing so don't make me have to delete this and yes I am the real Justin Bieber..so yes I do have the authority to delete this you know..one more time and I swear..Anyways I think I've got better things than to do then to communicate with the low..anyways for those normal fans,I haven't really updated on Twitter..so if you want you can check out me on Twitter however I won't be able to send you the links, just yet because things are still uploading and you can't on .
Kind sincerely,
Justin Bieber
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
best story ever i read it all day im mad im done with it u gotta update and make a few more chapters pweez(:!
latifa chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Like the story 3 thumbs up
lssakx chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
am
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I LOVE IT! Wow, you're so talented keep up the great writing!
jay chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
best love story ever i want to make this into a movie!
Jade Burris chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Why would justin break her heart I was crying u know this story was interesting into justin bieber ruined it! I HATE u justin bieber if u ever done that to me I swore I shoot u with a gun
U shorty!
Jade burris chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I hated when justin bieber didn't even go back
for why I still hate justin bieber
Selena Gomez chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I love u all u guys might be thinking why am reading i read love stories too and why did u write mean stuff about me
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Please keep writing the Justin bieber & jasmine v love story don't stopp ! It's really good, you got me hooked ! Continue writing I wanna know what happens next !
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
I thought it was a cute little tale;Very realistic and work on your grammar,spelling and punctuation.I noticed you used the same words a lot so try not to and think of other ways to describe something.I'm not goanna tell you it SUCKED because it didn' practicing and doing what you do : )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Makes no sense to list something under a category in which it DOESN'T belong. For that, you ma'am, are stupid. No one cares about Bieber or that ugly chick from his video. They're not even together in real-life. Boooo
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2012