Reviews for Dance With The Devil
Hot Club chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
'I didn't know much of the Hot Club or the Hosts, but with the way this was being described…'
Hot Club. Wow.
1 otaku chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
really confusing...?
pyro.grizzly.bear chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
Prisoner 1 is the nice guy! Lol

All of you bribes finaally got me to review ;D I really loved this story, I'm always on the look out for OHHC fanfics because mine rather suck -_- I can't seem to keep everyone in character, especially kyoya and the twins.

After this review, I shall find this sequal and read it, hopefully I can catch up and be ale to review and actually help xD
Amy Jessica Pond chapter 26 . 1/24/2012
Don't worry! I read your ANs!

Nice story, off to the sequel I go now! -whistles while skipping away-
Ms.Dragneel chapter 26 . 10/28/2011
OMG this stry was amazing. It was actually like a movie in my head and it brought me to tears lest i forget. Great job! I'm moving on to the sequel and if you get a chance can you check out my story missing kyo?
MikaCheshire chapter 26 . 8/12/2011
This fic was just brilliant. I've been reading it for two days know and finished it.

Now off to read the sequel! Please keep up the great work! :)
dragonrain618 chapter 26 . 8/11/2011
I loved this story :D
thispageisdead chapter 26 . 8/11/2011
I feel bad because you asked for 100 reviews by the end of this story, and it stopped at NINETY-NINE. That's so freaking close! It would have pissed me off if I was one number away from my goal. And, so, here I am, writing a review for this story! Let me say, that this was one of the most well written stories I have ever read on this website. The story line was fantastic, the characters were never, well, out of character, and there was no Mary-Sues.

This is my favorite story on here. Just thought I'd let you know. :)
Kevan Starks chapter 26 . 8/11/2011
TT That was such a good story! I loved it all the way! I'm going to check if you have the sequel up right now! Thank you for writing this!
Danger Illustrated chapter 26 . 8/10/2011
I'm not sure whether to call this chapter awesome or be mad. Hahah. You did an amazing job with this story! I'm rushing over now to read the sequel. :D
blaqkpython chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
Love this story plz email me when sequel comes out
sianfaythe chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
I really did enjoy this story and can't wait to read the sequeal. By the way I read every single one of your Author's Notes I just dont respond as often to those I guess. But keep writing you're really good.
Elayna19 chapter 24 . 8/9/2011
101 review!

Congratulations on the 100 reviews.

I hope you have a wonderful life in front of you.
xOxO Lost Angel OxOx chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
It's over... :( But at least their's a sequel. I wonder what'll happen NEXT time. Looking forward to it! This was a great story.

P.S. I read the note/ memo/ whatever it's called. :3
Clawesia chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
I hope your happy missy! I signed up JUST so I could favorite and flag this...And so you would make that sequel, which I am just dying to read, you know. I found this story a few days ago, Saturday night actually, and read the ENTIRE thing. Stayed up till liek 4 in the morning reading it, and fell asleep in church. You are amazing, incredibly talented. I can't write NEAR this good. I absolutely adore your writing, and am eagerly awaiting the sequel!

{{Yes, I do in fact read the aauthors notes. X3}}