Reviews for Fair Feather Friend
mm chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
May the best pet win. Creepy how close you were.
Endam chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Love it.
kaelenmitharos chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Wow! I've never seen an MLP fanfic this good. Literally, I laughed for half the text. No absurd shipping, no overdone angst, very well done characters, and an expert sense of style. That bird is my favorite! Keep up the amazing writing, okay?
Guile chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Rainbow Dash: Pet Owner is so very, very cute.
Lambotrist chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Alright, this is just an awesome story for an awesome bird. I've noticed a couple words missing in places, but otherwise spelling and grammar check out. Very well done piece of work here. I'm heartily enjoying it. I can't wait until Dash gets to Fluttershy. Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks for letting me read
Varanus chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
This is hilarious, good stuff.
freelux chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
baron awesome omg

you seriously have /no/ idea how much fun i had reading this. i wasn't really expecting too much when i clicked on it, but it's incredibly in-character and hilarious and ahhh derpy hooves and this needs to be an episode kthx.

update soon. :)

/faved
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Cant wait for the end! Iv been waiting for this for so long! Like I said in one of my earlyer reviews, this should be made into an episod its so awsome! Now to oficial bisness, I here by unboycot your stories and am very egerly waiting for the end of your story! ;)
Aldea Donder chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Baron Awesome story you got here, chum. I'm talon for the final chapter. Seriously, you've got something aerie special going on here. Don't hawk it before it's done.
Rush the cat chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
falcon owl a bad mix up...can't wait for the next chapter.
Aotrs Commander chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Very entertaining. I congratulate you on doing a sufficently good job with the dialogue I naturally heard the pony's voices as I read. I shall look forward to the next chapter.
Rowanoak23 chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Another amazing chapter! I love the scene with Big Mac and his friends. It flowed very naturally and was a lot of fun to read. Eeyup.

Dash showing off Baron Awesome to AJ was really cute. The interaction between them was very authentic. Pinkie speaking German? Duuude! That was hilarious.

Poor Spike! I awwwww'd.

But that scene with the Pony philosophers was pure gold! You wrote that whole scene just to play with the philosopher puns, didn't you? Neightzsche? Gelding Hegel? CUTIE Marx? I literally laughed out load. That was awesome! You rock!

Can't wait for the final chapter! This is a Five Star story!
Chaltab chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Baron Awesome is still awesome.

Some of the dialog tags are unclear, though. Like, I pointed out that one at the end where Spike seems to be calling for his own help.
Crisp chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
This is the best story ever. It's consistently funny and WAY too adorable.
Ultra8 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Awesome story!

Liked the "King of the Hill" reference at the begining.

Dash is at her best when she's showing off, though it look's like she still needs some training in falconaring.

Looking forward to the conclusion.