Reviews for The Reaper's Madness
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Oh... the plot is unraveling and the puzzle is laid out... XD
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Please come back and finish this fic. Its so amazing
SkYeLiMiT chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Wow this is thoroughly depressing but really interesting. You had Kid's character down pretty well and I could totally see this happening if he ever decided to get a therapist. And speaking of therapist, I found that I liked Rebecca for putting up with Kid.
Neko chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I rly luv this fic, keep on writing, I want to know what Kid finds out!
Anon chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Hey. I really like this story. In the anime, Kid's OCD was practically overlooked or just used for cheap comedy. It wasn't made realistically. At times it was easy to forget he had it, and then not so much but it all just seemed off.

Then in the manga, they've made a mockery of it with the whole armband thing. OCD doesn't work like that. You can't just "change" yourself in an instant and suddenly not be bothered by it. That really ticked me off, I was so furious because they made a mockery of OCD.

Then I find your story and some peace, finally, some insight into what it's ACTUALLY like and how he actually should act.

Then I'm met with more disappointment when months go by waiting for an update. If you're just not going to anymore, I will be disappointed but I'd be fine if you at least say so. When months go by and there's no word... It's just the shameful abandonment of a good story with loyal readers.

I hope for an update, or at least news, soon, but somehow I doubt it will come. Either way, I suppose, thank you for a few great chapters of insight to the real part of OCD, not just the symmetrical joke the manga has made it to be.
Don'tDreamItBeIt chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Thank you so much for writing this story. I enjoy stories like this, because although Kid's OCD is funny and all, no one really pays attention to how he must feel about his OCD, and how he struggles everyday with it. And I thank you for showing exactly that in your story.

You see, to me, Kid is kinda inspirational. I have had OCD for pretty much all my life, starting with childhood OCD and then progressing to symmetry issues (symmetrical actions were my thing, not as much pictures and stuff like Kid) in elementary school, then issues with numbers and repeats and counting in middle school, and then finally, three years ago I entered the worst stage: OCD about different sounds and such, particularly chewing, snoring, and breathing. Also, nowadays I do everything and every action in groups of four, but that doesn't really bother me as much as the chewing thing. I started going to see a therapist a little while ago, and I recently started taking medicine for it, but nothing really seems to be working (yet, I really hope it does though). But anyways, Kid shows me that it is possible for someone who is dealing with all that crap to still be able to be that awesome and do such awesome things.

I love this story and I hope you continue it some more!
Cyanide 6 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Why haven't you updated this? You had better not have given up.

This is a very interesting fic, nothing fascinates me more than seeing my favorite characters insane and tormented.

Very good, I hope you reconsider giving this up and write more.

'Til next time.
zxqff chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Waiting you next update!
ihonestlydontknow chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
This is a very very interesting story. I hope you keep going with it!

I wonder what would happen if Rabecca and the Thompsons were to meet. The sisters could definatly giver her some insights, I'm sure. Ways for dealing with Kid, maybe. Heh.

It's interesing to see the difference an inexperienced person dealing with Kid vs. the Thompsons. Like with the drawing incident. Rabecca talked about how SHE was sorry for HER asymetry. But when Liz is plucking her eyebrows, they focus on the EYEBROW that could be asymetrical.
DragonsandInk chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
I'm glad that we got to see more behind Rebecca in this chapter, she's very interesting! The dream was interesting and kinda scary too, you did a very good job in describing it! Yeah, Kid's whole 'parent' thing is confusing sometimes.

Poor Rebecca, she was just out of it that day, huh? We all have those sorts of days where you just want to do nothing and not think at all. Can't wait to see what the next chapter is going to be like!
Kay Hau chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Yikes. I'll be honest and say I really hope that dream is just a dream, because it freaked me out. But then, that was the point wasn't it?

Oh, wow! I love how deep this is getting! How Rebecca realizes that Kid is actually questioning a personage everyone in their city pretty much sees as a god. And that he's not going to give up. I find it incredible that Kid, even subconsciously, is protecting his 'sources' of information - like the librarian and Rebecca. It seems like you have something distinct and very different in mind for Kid's origin story (compared to other fanfics I've read), and I admit to being quite interested!

Anyway, thank you very much for the update and hope to see a new chapter soon!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I don't really have much to say, but I'm reading ALL your stories and, please update this and Silent Hearts. They're my favorites!
wordfiend chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Wow - I'd forgotten how much I love your writing. Thanks so much for updating this. It's such a unique story and so beautifully crafted.
KuriSari chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Wow i cannot describe how good this chapter was!
queen of magicians chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
cool. I though you had died. Glad to see you are alive!