Reviews for When Abby Leaves
Damon's Redhead chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
oh my god! you have me crying now! this is wonderful! can't wait to read on! I'm a fan! :)
Cytherea4 chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Glad that you completed this story. ) There were still a few things that were left unanswered; perhaps fodder for another story, a sequel, in the future? ;)

Glad that Abby survived, but OMG, they tricked him like that? Eeeeek! Poor Gibbs!

At least we got a happy ending and they did end up together!
mbear1971 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Please, Please finish this stohry...it has a great story line and feel it will be a great multi chapter bringing Abby and gibbs together. keep up the great writing
Sea-Patrol-NCIS-freak chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
Wow... what a great story! I absolutely loved it in every respect... But my question is, will there be a sequel because the storyline still has so much potential in respect to Briggs and the name he was called by abbi's mum and all of that side of the story.

Again, thankyou for an amazing and entertaining story. Keep up the great writing!
spacekitten2700 chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
great job
CindyCinlou555 chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
aww really sweet story
stareagle chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
I am sad this story came to an end. It seemed sort of rushed but you tied up the plot and brought them together. I don't understand why the kidnappers did the crucifixion scene and you haven't explained the GPS implanted in Abby. When you get your second wind, I hope you will consider an additional epilog that will tie in these ends too.

I am a sucker for a happy ending. You had me going there when Gibbs walked into the hospital room.
stareagle chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
I finally had a chance to catch up on a little fun reading. I am enjoying your story and haven't stopped to write after each chapter, but when you said you were losing steam on this story, I wanted to encourage you and let you know your efforts are appreciated even though so many of us who read are silent.

I am glad that Gibbs came to his senses. I hope that Moon and Abby are okay and I look forward to the date!

Great job.
xcharXroseX chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
wow that was lovely glad they together :D xx
RHMichaud chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
Great ending, but did I miss something along the way? Did we ever find out the relations ship between Briggs and Abby?
LuvDanceGirl chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Great story! So glad Abby's allright and that Gibbs has moved on.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
Really awesome story. Can't wait to read more. I hope Abby is going to be okay.
D'Rossi chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Curses! A cliffhanger! Please say Gibbs, Briggs and Tony blow something up?
D'Rossi chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
it's not monotonous. You just shot somebody(or bodies) and the fox was a nice touch, not at all too cutesy or too much, you know?
xangels creationx chapter 15 . 7/22/2011