Reviews for The Drunken Fish in the Olive Oil
springfiry chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Really do wish for a sequel to this story!

Maybe one where Emily returns? Since she is returning to the show.

Pretty Please? Would really love to see a happy ending.
miaa29 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Love this story and you really protraited Emily loneliness. I hope you think about doing a sequel since there is still more to tell. Great job.
Zamboni chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wow, this is great but soo sad. And you know it cries for a sequel! This cant be the end of it.

I perfectly like the idea Emily choose Rossi for keeping contact, and the presents are so well choosen too. Great job!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I've already told you how good it is. I'm very, very excited that you wrote this. Thank you for the inspiration.
hxchick chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Really great story! I loved Rossi's puzzlement over the gifts and the thought that Emily put behind them. Hope you continue this!
yaba chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was a really creative way of a possible follow up to 6.18. I liked JJ a lot in this and I thought the packages themselves were extremely unique and well thought out. Mostly, I just commend you for writing something real and not frilly or fantastical. I can see Prentiss wanting to reach out to someone like this and using Rossi for the reasons you mentioned. It makes a lot of sense and I really enjoyed it :)

Yana