Reviews for PREDATORS
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
The other and sister are 'sparing' ey *wink* *wink*
KhazintheDark chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Loved it. Just, loved it.
Kaejot chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
btw krogans don't have fringes that is turians they have head plates
Zeioinsanity chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
I'm a big fan of M-SciFi and this hit all the right buttons for me. Fantastic is all I can say.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. The ending made me smile a bit.
alokin chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
"GET TO THE CHOPPA !"

Classic .

Had to be here :D

Awesome story man .

Unique plot .

Maybe a bit much on the introductions but it fits well into the story . At the end makes you think how much history there is behind Wrex and Shepard .
Notho chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
This is an outstanding fic. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
bob chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
That was one of the best mass effect fan fictions i have ever read. A damn, damn good read.
S3eK chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
I found your story and couldn't stop reading it. This is one of the best stories I have ever seen.

Thank you for writing such a work of art.

Seek
Chris7221 chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
A lot of this story is ripped off. Alice is "basically" a female John Clark? No, she's exactly the same as John Clark except for a few details. Going into Columbia to take out drug cartels? Clear and Present Danger. And though I've never seen it, I suspect some ideas were borrowed from this fic's namesake.

Despite this, or perhaps because of it, this story shines. The action is very well done, and the pacing is excellent. The background is interesting and plausible. Bringing Wrex in was a masterful move, and the ending just made the story that much better. The story could be a bit longer, but then it might end up too long. And of course, this story is complete, which alone makes it better than a lot of others.

8/10 stars
Sarge1995 chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
Incredible...truly incredible. I take off my hat to those who have actually given their lives to eliminate these cartels, and to these characters themselves. "And when he gets to heaven, to St. Peter he will tell; One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in Hell." It's an old quote, Catholic I believe, but it's been in my head for the length of this story. Your characters were some of the most realistic I've ever seen in my time on , your battles were spectacular, and pacing superb. Every possible thing you could think of for this story, you did. And at the end- you had me nearly fall out of my chair, laughing my ass off. Any chance you could write a one-shot that shows Wrex telling that long story to Commander Travis Shepard? It would be one hell of an awesome one-shot. Here's to one of the best authors on , Keelah Se'lai!
Daryst chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
If you put it in a script for a 80ties action movie, you would be a rich man by now :P

I'm also impressed that you did this story in a months time. Chapeau for that :D
JyrFalcon345 chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
Holy %&%! That was AWSOME! Read the entire thing in one fell swoop. How in the hell you managed to weave all that military 'history' into the story is beyyond me. And a frakkin college student no less. Bravo.
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
Hehehehehe. I love this fic. :D I wonder if you'll make a thing about this Shepard and Wrex? That would be coolio! XD anyway…great job as always Brendan. :)
Hewhoislost chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
Awesome chapter man, Keep up the great work.
Time Phantom chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
If anyone can do an SI and it not suck it would be you.

Grerat way to end the chapter, looking forward to the next thing that comes from you.