Reviews for One of The Boys
FFWorm2001 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Plzzz update soon! I want to know what happens next
anlmoon chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Great story like the sister bonding go helga. Please continue to update
chellythemadhatter chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Congrats! And UPDATE! I liked where you were going in the first chapter, and loving the 2nd even more. High school is probably just as we remembered it; no biggie, really. Happy planning!
angie93 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
congrats! as for updates i like what you say hahaha
Sandra Strickland chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Hi again and welcome back to this fandom.

Of course we're those kind of friends who wait for you to take your time to actually live.

Too much to say. Congratulations for your wedding for starters. I know what you mean about learning to be an actual wife. It's harder that it seems... and get used to live with a human being that is not family is kind of ... surprising... I mean, dealing with different habits and bathroom codes... enough. Well, that was my case, I hope not yours. I love that your husband is nerdy. My best wishes for you both.

Now, about the story. I sincerely thought you've forgotten about it. I'm glad you're back because it's a very interesting plot and probably gold in your hands. I likey this chapter. I loved to see that Helga is open to try someone new. Now let see if Arnold reactions or not to her makeover.

Well, Despite what i said that we'll wait, still... please... don't make us wait for another two years.

See you around,
Sandra
Jae B chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Actually, I don't have time to read much fanfiction myself, but it's always nice to see an update from an old fanfic writer such as yourself. Thank you for some good old fashioned memories. :) Congrats on the marriage and wishing you a happy life.

-Jae-
Myriamj chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Well, i like this history.
I admirer you for all things you lived on 2012.
And, i think you're a great writter, so ever could be good to read yours histories.
Thanks for write.
Nep2uune chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I really like this Helga. Not afraid to be true to herself. I think all the girls will be pretty in their own way. I like the whole volleyball game scene. Where Helga was not only holding the game but the attention from the guys. You can make their school and home life anyway you want. It can be like you remember or you wished your school was. Please update when you can. And congratulations of the marriage.
Wintarr chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I was so thrilled this was updated and it didn't disappoint , can't wait to see more!
LexiPlexi chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Great to see you updating again, and congratulations on the marriage!

Really fun and interesting chapter. It's so refreshing to read a story where Helga comes into her own in her teenage years actually on her own. The volleyball scene was a great way of showing that. As tomboyish as Helga is I really believe she has a devil-may-care, enigmatic spark that would actually draw people to her in older years. Glad to see someone else thinks so too.
knk4891 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
"...emerged looking like a crazed ex-basketball player, minus the wedding gown." Haha, I love that! Dennis Rodman... lol.

This is really interesting; I hope you continue. You're a wonderful writer!
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I absolutely agree with you about some writers making Helga a bombshell - I really don't think it's in-character when they do that. I love how you write her to be a tomboy but experimenting with her feminine side, it's just so..Helga. I really, really hope you continue soon! :)
A Little Rusty chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I loved your note at the end :)) And yes I totally agree California Girls : but anyway good plot and Im really looking forward to the rest of the story and yea good song too. Update? :)
Agunimon1000 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Nice story so far! If your willing to continue, please do, as this doesn't even classify as a decent ending *it was left on an open note kind of*.
Thrills and Frills chapter 1 . 7/19/2011