Reviews for One of The Boys
chellythemadhatter chapter 1 . 9/14
Are you EVER going to finish this?! I love love love Avalanche, but I liked this one, too. (
Scribbles chapter 1 . 7/24
Can you finish this? This is great!
Arnold's Love chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
So...apparently I never read it. And now I'm intrigued...and now i also know that you don't plan on finished any of your old stuff...and I shall never know what was going to happen. You can tell me if you want...otherwise my brain will be forever cliff-hanged and in agony. Yah, you know it!
Badwolf123456 chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
I Didnt realize u hadnt updated this story in a while, just kept reading all your stuff your very talented! I hope that maybe youll get back to this one day
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
I do hope you continue this story. There aren't alot that paint Olga in a good light. And adding in your hubby's name was a nice touch. You're pretty good at this.
The Great Zurtle chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I think the most impressive thing about this story is Olga. You manage to make her both in-character and relatable. I always found Olga the most difficult of the Patakis to inhabit-her inner world is a complete mystery to me; smart and determined academically but socially ignorant. You manage to capture her oblivious nature without compromising her humanity or intelligence and that is no mean feat-kudos to you! Also the relationship between the Pataki sisters is a realistic depiction of what might happen between them given time and distance (particularly from their parents). I'm looking forward to how their relationship develops as they experience life through each other.
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
i'll put this on 'follow' just to be on the save side. wouldn't want to miss an update...
FFWorm2001 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Plzzz update soon! I want to know what happens next
anlmoon chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Great story like the sister bonding go helga. Please continue to update
chellythemadhatter chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Congrats! And UPDATE! I liked where you were going in the first chapter, and loving the 2nd even more. High school is probably just as we remembered it; no biggie, really. Happy planning!
angie93 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
congrats! as for updates i like what you say hahaha
Sandra Strickland chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Hi again and welcome back to this fandom.

Of course we're those kind of friends who wait for you to take your time to actually live.

Too much to say. Congratulations for your wedding for starters. I know what you mean about learning to be an actual wife. It's harder that it seems... and get used to live with a human being that is not family is kind of ... surprising... I mean, dealing with different habits and bathroom codes... enough. Well, that was my case, I hope not yours. I love that your husband is nerdy. My best wishes for you both.

Now, about the story. I sincerely thought you've forgotten about it. I'm glad you're back because it's a very interesting plot and probably gold in your hands. I likey this chapter. I loved to see that Helga is open to try someone new. Now let see if Arnold reactions or not to her makeover.

Well, Despite what i said that we'll wait, still... please... don't make us wait for another two years.

See you around,
Jae B chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Actually, I don't have time to read much fanfiction myself, but it's always nice to see an update from an old fanfic writer such as yourself. Thank you for some good old fashioned memories. :) Congrats on the marriage and wishing you a happy life.

Myriamj chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Well, i like this history.
I admirer you for all things you lived on 2012.
And, i think you're a great writter, so ever could be good to read yours histories.
Thanks for write.
Nep2uune chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I really like this Helga. Not afraid to be true to herself. I think all the girls will be pretty in their own way. I like the whole volleyball game scene. Where Helga was not only holding the game but the attention from the guys. You can make their school and home life anyway you want. It can be like you remember or you wished your school was. Please update when you can. And congratulations of the marriage.