Reviews for Memoirs Of A Nerd And A Princess
ciprianoivashkov chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Awww! The sibling moment! Too adorable! And it's so cute that Michael still has that drawing Mia left behind in the cab:)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Aww please update soon and that was really cute of him to keep the drawing :-)
Starlight101 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
U r sooo awesome! Pls pls pls update! Love mia n michael! :-)
katherineg00de chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I know you haven't been on this for like a year or whatever, but i only just stumbled across this so i apologise :(
Absolutely aaaamazing, i was sobbing is that even...
i was saying 'awwww' every single sentence!
great job- i want more! :P
les amoureux chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Pretty cute! Hope you update it again someday soon!
michaelfanfic chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
I like them as kids :D But not even a six year old would tell a guy that she wanted him to be her prince. But it was still cute :D Michael and Mia have one of the sweetest relationships ever.
le loser chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
This is so incredible! I can't wait for you to update... :)

Ack. I so want to know more about that guy you're in love with. ;) We must chat sometime.
iyfanatic chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Aw, that brother-sister bonding at the end was really adorable! It made me want to squeeze the daylights out of little Michael :)
RecordingDreams chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
aww... cute. :)
Coolbookworm chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hey! Ur story is absolutely wonderful! Pls continue! I beg u! I read ur stories aloud 2 my little sis! She loves it! Pls pls continue!
skinnerbox27 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
but im pretty sure mia sum day bcums a moscovitz. if u noe wat i mean. nd awesome chap . i think i like the small characters better than the big ones
skinnerbox27 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
okay, that was the sweetest thing ever. i luv the adult michael and the kid michael. both of them r just so cute and carefree.
skinnerbox27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
that was really good
Breeluv chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
i like it
oolong-sama chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
i luv this, so upd8 ASAP!