Reviews for Vinkun Wildflower
BillyJay936 chapter 1 . 4/18
This was so cute!I love the idea that Elphaba and Galinda would raise families nearby one another and they'd all grow up and old together and...daww. Great job!
Fae'sFlower chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awww! This was such a cute oneshot! I loved it! Such fluffy Fiyeraba and the children are adoreabubble! :-)
adglkadjfgklajdfkl chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ahh fluff! I love fluff! This was great! I love all your stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I loved it! I thought it was very sweet. You really convey Elphaba's character so well.
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I couldn't help but smirk at the last sentence lol
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Simply beautiful. I like the idea Fiyero's girls are all wildflowers, too. ;)
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lol Fiyero and I must have been on the same wave link because as soon as she said she was pregnant I thought... the plate never lies :D
Miss Puckleberry chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was just beautiful! I loved every word of it!
Soccorstar16 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
What is the plate elphaba mentioned after she told fiyero she was pregnant again at the end?
monkey-in-a-tree chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Kawaii! I absolutely loved 'Far Longer Than Ever' and so glad you did this prequel-like story.

The Vinkum Wildflower is win! And so happy that Fiyeraba had girls! I like closure :)
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wonderful! I love it. I'm so happy you were able to write more! :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This was great, so sweet and adorable )
ZeGabz chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
D YOU DID IT!

I had actually forgotten I'd requested it, but I'm like, ecstatic now that you actually did it, and did it so perfectly.
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aw! I absolutely loved it! I didn't even think about the plate, until she mentioned it.. That's really funny!

I'm so glad you posted this!
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Vinkun Wildflower! Aw!

I'm so glad you wrote this, and I totally knew the entire time that she was going to be pregnant because of the plate. The plate never lies.

I love the kids, they're precious. Also the story about Elphaba's condition was a nice touch, somehow it made it seem more realistic. Loved it all, nice work!

~Mindy