Reviews for Daddy Knows Best
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
*snigger*
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Hahah! I just giggled damn near throughout this ficlet. The opening scene, I could *totally* see that on the show. Brilliant, just brilliant. :D
ehqueue chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I loved this. You're my favourite Firefly author and I hope you keep writing for all of your fans :). Thanks for posting!
blueEyre chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Great little trilogy! Mal had no idea what he was getting into!
animegus farmus chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
He should have explained it was for the sake of the ship.

And as for your AN, I'm pretty sure the answer is 'because no one wants you to stop.' Least not if they are amused as I am.
Serene River chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Okay, seriously, would it be weird if I said I think I love you? I'm just gonna go through and read more or less all of what you've ever written.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That description of River happily waving to "Daddy" Mal as Jayne's carrying her off to his bunk for carnal purposes is just perfect!
bob0045 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was so funny. For a man who spent almost the entire tv show not getting any I would have thought he could at least last three weeks too. So glad his Serenity valley spirt didn't kick in, sometimes it's better to bow out gracefully.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
wipes coffee off keyboard OMG I can so see that happening. River is wicked :) Oh I miss Wash :(
Ms. Chips chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Poor baba! He really underestimated the joys of parenting an eighteen year old genius. You definitely had me laughing out loud as River set her trap and snared Mal in it. And I applaud Inara's subtle role (and none too subtle wiles) in encouraging Mal to see the light, even it it cost her credits in the end. I think what she and the rest of the crew gained was worth the price! I certainly know that Jayne thinks so!

Great story! Brava!
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Love it! Great writing as always. Keep up the awesome work.

Stay frisky :)
jane0904 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I loved that Inara was betting with Zoe, but can't help thinking she wasn't playing fair, wearing low cut and sexy. And Mal ... oh, poor boy. Loved this!
jenefaner chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Lmao! Ahhh...want me a Jayne!
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Poor Mal, it isn't easy to be "the daddy". lol
Dherea chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Brilliant...as always! LOL. I loved the part where she is yelling at him in a sheet for an age. Mal should know better than to argue w/River. He isn't go to win - ever! Even Simon warned him. The "30" rule was so funny...as was Inara paying up at the end. The double standard is always hard to live with. Especially when applied to yourself.