Reviews for Just One More Time
anon chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Please learn your characters names. I don't know whether she's Hayley or Harley.
erincampbell12 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
how. the hell. does this. only have. 40 reviews? i read this like a month ago during a study hall at school (shhhh) and i couldnt stop laughing, or occasionally blushing at some... things... the entire time and i just get all happy when i think about it and i just really love this story so if you ever feel like writing some other story, don't hesitate because you are good and it's just very enjoyable to read. :)
MischiefManaged1993 chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
This was adorable, and the fact that you used He is We makes it even better. They're one if my favorite bands. I really loved this story. Good job. :)
Jocy333 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Thanks for writing! Your writing style is delicious! Lookingbforward to much more from you.
timelordangel chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
I loved this fic! And I love Wes's way of asking her out! But I must say I have never seen so manu swear words in one fic/author's note D
Dappled chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
I have been really enjoying this, and your Harley is delightful.
Jocelyne chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Been waiting for this with bated breath! It was awesome. Thank you xox
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Jocy333 chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Completely enthralled! An amazing chapter - you managed to intertwine a necessary backstory with a hilarious and captivating plot. Can't wait for Operation Klaine!
timelordangel chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Yay! Operation Klaine! Great writing! MORE!
jememj chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
i enjoyed very much those fast update girl so keep it up if you can!Oh and I sooo want to see Wes getting back at H!Great job
Jocy333 chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Come on! Just as he gets the courage to act, he is being c...blocked. I was half expecting to see a Big Red Keyboard! Looking forward to the next cz I am baffled. I have no idea what to expect! Great writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
jhgfkjhgkjhghj chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
You rock my world love, update fast! Xoxoxo
Jocelyne chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Operation fluff Klaine of course. There are no other possibilities!