Reviews for Glitter in the Air
healylite chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
hahah people kept trying to interrupt Walter in this chapter but he was having none of that!

Yes! He finally went and talked to Maurits. It's good that he's not hiding anymore! He really did grow up a lot in this story huh... I'm happy he found a place he belongs. Werites Beacon is awesome like that! This chapter was super sweet. Impatient waiting Norma is cute too.

Thank you so much for the awesome read! I loved the story from beginning to end and loved seeing Walter go from irritated and untrusting to happy and having friends. May he have a good life this time around..!
healylite chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
I wonder if they would have been able to find Norma if they didn't have Giet though in-game. Only because it'd also be cool if Norma's quest was all the way at the end of the game instead of the second quest haha. (to me anyways. Although the first time I played I couldn't wait to get to her quest so I was stoked it was the second one)

The beginning of this chapter honestly reminded me of the end of Harry Potter (when Harry is on that train platform? I think he was in between life and death too. Not sure.. kinda skimmed. haha. I know, that's blasphemous. I didn't skim here though xD) The whole Fenimore thing was really sweet. Also, I laughed when Will was fired up by the architecture. Heh.

hehe Walter's so confident that Norma can read it. He rolled his eyes at Chloe XD

Aw, only the epilogue left. So sad..
healylite chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
Sorry! I got really lazy with life. I'm back now! Can't believe it's the end of August already. Scary.. Kinda sad that I'm almost done reading now :/

but WHOA was this chapter epic! I'm going to start at the beginning.. I love love LOVE the description for the Crystal Forest. You're really talented you know that? It sounded so beautiful. I always thought it looked nice/peaceful in game, but the musical drops made it that much better.

& heheh Senel gained the title of "meat shield"! Also the way the whole group was freaking out over the fact that they all knew Walter was classic. They'd totally do that too. The group always freaks out over stuff XD and haha liked that detail that Shirley blushed when Moses said he barged in on Norma & Walter. (I'm in love with the way you write Shirley/that's obvious now though XD)

That fight with Schwartz though. Man that's impressive of Walter without any heals or anything. I'm so glad he made it to Norma in time! But the ending is so tragic. "He knew what dying felt like" Aw.. (I'm also a fan of how you write Schwartz! So epic!)
healylite chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
whoa so many dragons! What is going on xD Poor Werites Beacon. Huh, I hated this part with Crystal Forest because I always control Norma so when she was gone the group nearly died trying to find her. Also hm, the curse and sea element thing. Norma is apparently weak to curse element in my game all the time. I never understood it. She must secretly be a sea people too...

But that was dramatic. Finally Walter confronted Senel though! And completely flipped out too xD Senel was pretty cool about it though! "She's my friend too" Heck yeah!

I'm going to read the rest later. I have some mayoral duties to catch up on in Animal Crossing haha. Loved how Walter had to jump from person to person trying to get that antidote hehe
healylite chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Happy really late birthday! hahaha. It looks like we're around the same age though xD

Anyway, I liked this chapter a lot. Especially the ending. That was a really epic goodbye.
healylite chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Oh.. I actually didn't know Walter was considered as a playable character. Interesting.

Looks like they went to Ice Monument after all :/ I enjoyed Walter's talk with Thyra a lot. It was also very sad..
healylite chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Hmm I wonder what'll happen next. I don't know if Chloe will be able to stop Norma from wanting to go though :/ Interesting!
healylite chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I was so absorbed in this one that I don't even have much to say haha. But I remember that part! I was a little upset that her friends didn't stand up for her either.. The way you write Shirley is really sweet and awesome though. She sounds like she's a true friend to Norma. Aw, Norma was so down this chapter. Also Walter actually had a reaction when Norma said she lied. Aww he really does care.. On to the next chapter!
healylite chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
When Norma said "Oh my god there's a giant fish in the lake and it wants to eat us!" I laughed so hard XD You know, I never understood why the group was so against going to the man-eating ruins in the first place. It didn't seem any worse than the stuff we did in Will's quest. eh..

But sweet! I didn't know Walter knew Icicle Volt!

Aww Norma's deflating. On to the next chapter!
healylite chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Guess who's backkk.. I just hope I don't kill your phone XD

I love Walter's reaction to the three kids. "Why were they multiplying?" hahaha and also how the girl's hair is orange a pumpkin would be jealous xD That made me smile. Random description eheh

Pfft and they have to drag Walter along. ahha what happened to "I have a few months to make up protecting Shirley"? Silly foolish Walter.

I like this chapter, it seems lighter than the last few! although I don't think that's going to last.. since we're back on Norma's quest haha
healylite chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
AW that end was so sweet! I'm a sucker for that! Oh but I was surprised that Shirley was the one to tell Norma not to pry. In Norma's quest I think Shirley is the one who tries to find out more about Norma's past and Chloe stops her.. In your story she sounds more mature which is good _

I'm done with my review onslaught for now.. but I'll be back! bahaha
healylite chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
hmm I was actually going to go to bed but this chapter really makes me want to read the next! I for one think Norma's heals are really good actually xD I mean it's too bad she never learns recover, but really a panacea is ok for that. I hope Walter's finally healed this time, he's always hurt! xD
healylite chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
ah, I'm getting really sleepy.. but this was really intense! Aw, Walter's injured again XD (I shouldn't laugh. I'm bad haha) But cool, backstory! But I felt more bad for Norma and her notebook almost being lost. Her character quest was so depressing (well they all were). I think I'll stay up for a couple more chapters but this was definitely my favorite one so far!
healylite chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Oh wow that was pretty dramatic. I was kinda thinking "ouch.." when Norma said she was surprised Jay wanted to know about her personal life. Kind of an odd thing to say to a friend :/ Well at least they're cool. I like the little banter they have about the seafood & Walter's age haha. Good chapter!
healylite chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I was wondering when the Bantam Bouncers would show up! hehehahah "wayward youth" XD Walter sure manages to get beat up a lot!