Reviews for Clyde's Declassified Guide to Picking Up Chicks
nico420 chapter 7 . 1/22
This is hilarious. I love how you write from Clyde's POV!
Mysterion chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Holly shit am I the only one who notices craig is mentioned in like every tip about how hes either a ass or just being craig. Omg no skinny jeans really ok my friends find boys who ware skinny jeans kindda gay no offence if your a guy and...you...wear...skinny jeans... no im a girl and I fucking hate sheos so I dont even look a peoples shoes that often lol. OMG "yeah chicks totaly dig the bieber they would either think your gay or scream so loud you die a slow and painful death" XD I hate JB hes fucking gay and annoying. The mosquito part I started dieing "mosquito was born in...um...Asia" Ahahahah wtf that part was hillarious thank you for entertaining me. Youshould make a chapter were he does a test run
Washy-woman chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Ok, I mean no disrespect here but I seriously have to ask this and I need a serious answer. Do you get high to write your fanfiction? Just curious since a lot of the stuff you write is wierd. That's pretty much it for me, toodles!
Encore chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Clyde is so frickin' cute. XD There are so many things in this fic that made me laugh... And the title. I was watching Ned's Declassified (and Drake & Josh) for the first time today in a year or two on Teennick, and I stumble across this fic with the title that night... Weird coincidence. XD

I'm guessing you don't care. Meh, whateverr.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Elvis Mufasa

I have *never* laughed so hard at a story. I keep cracking up. I rarely laugh outloud at fiction, especially fanfiction. But this has taken the [frosted] cake. The fucked up "male" logic is so drenched in the fantasy of the "bro" mentality and so true to real-life idiots I love it. It is only that much funnier because you know real men think this stupid crap about girls, or you've met one that has.

I love this fiction. I am favoriting and following it. You really have inspired my own comedy writing, which up until this very moment had hit the terrible lull of writer's block. Thank you!
LuffyKun3695 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Always save bitches cheese doodles. Bitches love cheese doodles.

Great chapter. I love everything about Craig Tucker. He is my 2nd favorite character in South Park (behind Eric Cartman) and the small references to his douchebaggery are fabulous.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Of *course* I've heard of Mosquito. Who hasn't?

I like how its like fandom consensus that Kenny is a total slut and gets a bunch of ladies (and men). It is in so many fanfiction it is canon. And THANK YOU for someone pointing out how *glasses* do not totally change how you look! That always bothered me!
LuffyKun3695 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
"Thick with looooove"

Best. Statement. Ever. I suppose that Clyde *was* 2nd fattest after Eric! I like that he pontificates on the silliest things. I enjoy men in skinny jeans. I don't mind loose jeans either. Depends on their bodytype doesn't it? I am not a big fan of the hairy legs. Call it the bisexual in me, but I like smooth (on boys and girls). Its a personal preference I don't really knock anyone for.

Nice advertisement there, Clyde. Lol. You have a real talent for this. The writing is great.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
I love The Bloodhound Gang! I always play blatantly sexual songs that leave my man laughing his ass off. Hot Whit Cum by Liz Phair is a favorite. Who could hate thos skanky lyrics with that Taylor Swift vocals? Put it in Your Mouth by Akinyele is also a joy. Great chapter. This really is a lot of fun. I can't stop giggling.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I think thos pickup lines would work on men if women said them. Because men like Clyde would find that HAWWWT! I may use that mirror one on my boyfriend.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Rofl. He sounds like Tucker Max or Pauly D or some other "Casanova" douchenozzle. Its abosuletly perfect. Hollllaaaaa!
JVM-SP150 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF HAIR OH MY GOD WIN
35711 chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
This is amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sifl-senpai chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
So I herd u liek feedback.

WELL, I HAPPEN TO LIKE GIVING FEEDBACK TO THINGS I ENJOY. I adore this declassified guide- it's got just the right mix of true facts and utter bull$#! to totally constitute a work done by Clyde's own hand. The Craig jibes don't hurt, either.

This is wonderful. Utterly and truly wonderful and I wish this Clyde wrote a guide for everything because he's simultaneoulsy derpy and flawless- flawlessly hilarious.

I haven't read any of your other stuff- y'know, the ones with plot- but I probably will when I have more time. XD
Oceanangel1412 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Haha, I'm lovin' this so much 3

Just wanted to let you know 'Zanahorias' means carrots

'Cuerpo' means body