Reviews for Dazed and Confused
butterflie chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I haven't reviewed a story in a long time, but I just had to tell you, I'm so glad that I was home alone reading this, because Blaine's inner monologue in the car had me cackling out loud like a mad woman. Totally hilarious. And I've always loved how you write Brittany :D
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love it. It is funny.
raquelicious chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh my god, this is perfect.
"I... Mrs... I don't- Brittany says hi." And Carole just nodding like that explains everything.
"He'll be so disappointed if you're already traumatized when dinner starts."
And Blaine sitting in the car thinking about the Hummel's hypothetical cat committing suicide just to make the family hate him.
And his reflections on Wes being serious or maybe making fun of him before the date, and thinking Britt's joking when he first meets her.
And of course, "But if a flamethrower came out at any point in the evening, he was ditching the pocket watch and hiding under Kurt's bed until Wes came to get him." Because can you imagine that phone call? "HiWesit'smeBlaineandKurt'sdadischasingmewithaflam ethrowercouldyoucomegetmelikerightnowplease?
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Absolutely hilariously wonderful!
I love Blaine in this, and Brittany is hilariously characterized.
And I can't get over th beauty of Blaine's little inner monologues and... Just an awesome story, well done!
Too cuuuute
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
So clever and truly hilarious. Thank you.
Different Child chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
LMAO! O gees. XDD Blaine is funny and Wes...XD *snorts* Various interpretations exist of Wes. Blaine was funny. This whole thing cracked me up. TOO FUNNY! You're awesome.
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I can't get enough of the Brittany makes everybody so confused they are actually kind of scared fics :D
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
amazing
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha! I love Brit.
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh gosh... I guess I had never imagined Brittany being so off-putting to someone, but it's true that someone who didn't realize how clueless she is might picture her as intelligently sarcastic. Oh dear God, my poor dapper Blaine with his rambling thoughts. I loved this. I love Blaine meet the family fictions and I think this is my favorite one yet. Bravo. Another favorites for me! :)

-sf
Lotus-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Your Brittany logic is A fabulous... No, all your characterizations are flawless... No, you are flawless.
Aurinko chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
HA! Hilarious.
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I need to stop reading your stories in public. I was giggling nonstop on the bus today and someone asked me if I was ok. I love your work, your writing, your characterizations I especially love Blaine and Brittany interactions. Brittaine? Blattany?
miella allstar chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
SUPER ADORABLE :)its perfect in every way, i can totally see Brittany having that effect on people :P Loved this story!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Husband thought I'd lost it, sat giggling while I read this. It's fantastic.