Reviews for Opposites Attract
BonTempsCutie chapter 17 . 7/26/2011
I didn't know this was going to be the last chap?

Awwww, that was so cute! What a great little story. I love them together - thanks for writing them. Will there be any outtakes? Perhaps an Auntie Pam one with little TJJ?

Thanks for sharing your story!

xoxo

s
Titanium White chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
I jumped for joy when I discovered this story- there's not enough stories that aren't E/S in the fandom, so it's very refreshing to find one.

I love your Amelia, she's really feisty and likable. Lots of people write her as some stupid and shallow trust fund kid, when she's really a lot more interesting than that.

I like your Trey too, he's a man women want and men want to hang out with.

And don't even get me started on her Dad! He's a jerk! I would have run away from him years ago if I was her! I mean what father thinks "I know I'll try and shove my daughter off with an openly gay man, a smarmy creep and my elderly married boss just so we can be even more filthy rich!"

Anyway, what I meant to say first off; this is really well written and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading so far and can't wait to read the rest!

kgmoll chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
Sandra I really loved this story! I am going to miss Tray and Amelia so much! I cried so much between the wedding and the baby!

Got a little behind on my reading with vacation.
luvvamps chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
Great ending. Love this story and I'm sorry it's over. I guess they all have to end sometime. Maybe a sequel with Alcide and Sookie.
Jadajuice chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Thanks for the great story ! Maybe a followup with Sook and Alcide?
JustAGirl77 chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Awesome story, bb! You know how much I loved this story. So well done!
gracie2thumbs chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Awww, really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much. Can't wait for more from you.
Vamp Winter chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
that was great! I laughed at Amelia shaving her legs ... but I'm sure the Doctor appreciated it LOL
Seamstress chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Aww, I thought this story was great! This is the ending that canon Tray and Amelia should have gotten, but didn't.

I loved how they talked to each other. I loved how the families interacted. I thought it was interesting that Sookie never met Eric and that she was very serious about Alcide.

I liked your original characters, too. Tray's cousins were cute and accepted Amelia to make her feel right at home. Even more at home than I think she ever felt before.

Why Cope had to lie to her is still beyond me. But I'm glad she has Pam and now Tray's family to fill her life.

Can't wait to read whatever you have up next!
luvvamps chapter 16 . 7/7/2011
Woo Hoo! Baby Dawson on the way!
BonTempsCutie chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
I was laughing until you got me all choked up at the end on the beach.

And the see-thru shirt is killing me! Dave and I argue about them all the time! LOL

xoxo

s
Yuvalfrank chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
wow that was long!
seastarr08 chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
Whoot! Baby time!
gracie2thumbs chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
Yay! I'm so happy for them. Loved the update.
Jadajuice chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
Very sweet chapter ! glad they're married. And the countdown is clicking for the kids. I can hear the family already!

I can't believe that anyone thought ERic was gay! THanks!