Reviews for The child
hifield chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Funny! Scary looking baby!
Anna Nonymous chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
The first thing I find wrong here is that the story intimates that Jennifer cheated on Rodney with Ronon, a situation that is very OOC for all both characters.

Not taking his suspicions out on the child is very IN character for Rodney. After all, it wasn't the baby's fault he's a product of a disgraceful act on his mother's part.

Not to mention that Jennifer and Ronon sleeping together behind Rodney's back then Jennifer trying to make him believe that the child looking like Ronon is a "mutation" is just not believable.

For Ronon to sleep with another man's woman is NOT an honorable act. And Ronon is a very honorable man.

You obviously have an intense dislike for these characters and have a great wish for them to be unhappy. To me that indicates that you are not a happy person in real life. And that makes me sad for you.

A.N.
michelel72 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wow. You really pulled the switch there nicely; I didn't see it coming at all. Ow.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I don't normally read McKeller but I did this one and I liked it. It was sad but I'm glad Rodney didn't blame the child. Keller is an idiot, though. LOL