Reviews for V2 Voltan and the Cardinal Sin
TeresaLynne chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
Many thanks for writing this story and its predecessor! I hope that you post more stories about Voltan, Annis, and the rest of their friends and family! I love reading about feisty heroines and strong heroes! I've truly enjoyed reading all of your stories and keep my fingers crossed in hope for more... :)
wendums chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
what a wonderful story Sarah. I have really found satisfaction reading this. More stories would be nice but I do realise you have to keep the fans happy. nice twist with Pauline
wendums chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Not a general battle scene reader but this was ok. I am very anti war but thats for a pm. good and interesting chapter
wendums chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
well I havee finally got use to an being if. Ha. I keep expecting to see extra e's ans s replaced with f. Our overseas, US reader may think these are typos, as i did at first but it does add to the story which I am again enjoying. Thanks
ruth hammond chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
finally caught up to the rest of the story...had fun with this one, loved the last chapter, but then I am always favorable to the birth ones...

got to check for sequels...
ruth hammond chapter 18 . 4/9/2011
hope your family member is better...one way or another. I know the pain of a good family member..be it human or pet being ill. I look forward to more writing from you! Thank you.
ruth hammond chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
I do so enjoy your sense of humor!

It is 2:19am and I am staying up to read this story...thank you for your writing. Hope you are not up at like hour writing!

HE HE
ruth hammond chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
Oh goody, another chapter! Thank you for your writing!
ruth hammond chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
love it,especially the little snippets of humor stuck hither thither and yon...
ruth hammond chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
For the life of me, I cannot see why more readers have not reviewed this story even to say why they did not like it, I loved it and look forward to more of this story...I have hope, because I do not find the word complete at the top...hope, hope.
ruth hammond chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Like its predecessor, I am really enjoying this story. Looking forward to the next chapter...thank you.