Reviews for Embracing Envy
Hehe fantastic story!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
John is so cute x3
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I think 'Holmeses' is correct. Though how would I know, it's not like I'm one of them;)
AlessNox chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I liked this.

Good analysis of Sherlock's emotions.

Yes, do continue if you have the time.
And yes I think that it is Holmeses like "keeping up with the Joneses"
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Excellent fic! I love the boys being jealous of other people getting their attention, nice one!

:D
toeki chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
your fluff is as good as your darker fics. love this:)
Pikeru's Angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Okay, this is weird. When I saw the chapter title I could /swear/ it was "Watson Hugs and 'Perfect' Tea", but it's not! :O Stttrrraaannnnggggeee...

(I think the plural for Holmes is an either or sort of thing. I've seen Jones as Jones' and Joneses, so I assume it's the same.)

Jelous Sherlock being jelous. What more could a fangirl want? And bad John! Not giving Sherlock his Watson hug. : Rrr. Don't forget the Watson hug!

Undeniably adorable. _ I love your writing. It's always so much better than mine. (I think I'll have to jump and Sherlock and John's bandwagon and become jelous Piki being jelous. XD) And might I add you have the single most organized profile I have ever seen. Kudos to you on good writing, updating, and organization.

~Jelous Piki Being Jelous :B
docwood chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Very good! I do hope you add more onto this at some point.

And there is no plural for Holmes, one of them is difficult enough!

Nah, i think its actually Holmes'? but me does faiil at engrish and speling :)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
This is pretty good by itself and i certainly wasn't expecting this chapter, but it was really good and i hope you do continue it. Lol, Sherlock DOES get jealous. Wonder what will make them jealous next...!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Lol, this was quite a good story. Jealous John is so very interesting! (Lol) ;D
tanya13 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
love this story, love watching Sherlock being jealous. think the plural of Holmes is just Holmes' but i know American English and British English could be different so i'll divert to my cousins across the pond for that one!
Maugreyfiliae chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I think you did found the best thing for the plural of "Holmes"- at least I would not have done better, but then I am not English.

It would be great if you could add, from time to time, some new one-shots to these series- I quite like the logic behind it, even if I can't help wondering whether you want to make your relationship evolve through these, or if it shall remain an in-between...at any rate, I will always be willing what you will write for this series, whatever you choose to make happen!
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Lol that was great :)
Maugreyfiliae chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was the first thing I read today as I got home after trying to explain some subtelties of international law to some stupid first-year students (I sound like Sherlock himself...the day has been trying me harder than I realized it!), and this light story was exactly what I needed to relax a little bit!

Thanks for that...I would not object to having more of these to help me to relax for the evenings!