Reviews for Yuki's Troublesome Subroutine
flairina chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Woah. That was... wow.

Very well written, and extremely interesting concepts you put down here. I love your take on the IDTE and just how it works; great characterization as well. I really have nothing but praise for this; excellent job!
Duwee Davis II chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
This is fantastic, I really felt like I could imagine the scenario. And I believe that this is how Yuki would 'experiment' with her alternate personality. It is how it'd turn out if she lost control of her abilities... but still used them.

I loved this fic. Good job.
secret base chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
This was an amazing first story.

The plot was something I could have never imagined, and it was executed very well. Details were great, and there was character development at the end. Yay!

Great job.

s.b.
Lyaksandra chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Lovely chapter, lovely geek moment presenting the limitations of our mentality and adding a bit of protest against the narcissistic nature of humans.

Can't wait to see the ending.
Anmynous chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Oh dear. Omnisciencehumanityinsanity.
Lyaksandra chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Nya! Sorry for the harsh words before. This is becoming quite interesting, but to my chagrin, it's giving me a slight tug in the chest.

The kind of thriller-ish feeling that keeps you on the edge of your couch when watching a movie.

Hopefully inspiration hits you soon, and a continuation is done soon.
Lyaksandra chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This looks like a great beginning.

Can't really elaborate more on the review, since the story as it is, suffers in my eyes of a fatal flaw. It ends in a cliffhanger, and given that you mention having the story in your hard drive since a long time ago, postponing the rest of the chapters seems like that cheap strategy people use to reel in the audience.

The story is well written and points to an entertaining tale, which in itself should make an audience flock to it. Unfortunately, cheap strategies cheapen anything they touch.

Nya! Who am I to tell you what to do though, who cares about one more or less reader out there. Hopefully, there is a reason for holding out on the publishing. Barring that, it's the most promising tale in the Haruhi-verse I've read in a while.