Reviews for Not With a Fizzle, But With a Bang
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
*chokes on fluff*
RedCaelum chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Angry Brittany is so damn sexy! Gotta love fluff!
kp83 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Aww, cute!
PazuzuGodking chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I flailed and squeaked an "Awe" out. XD
madokakanames chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Awws! So cheese, you just made me puke rainbows :3
thankyouglee chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved how the fist fight turned into a sweet moment. And the proposals: amazing. Thanks.
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
No words just amazing
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That is just so sweet, Santana teasing Brittany! Oh and i loved the cat fight in the hallway haha, awesome!
unthinkable chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Marry me. - it never sounded so plain, matter-of-factly and sexy all at once..

Wow - awesome work.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Great story, it had range, the lines were believable, some were fantastic and you clearly understand the characters. The only thing I thought was unrealistic was the fight in the hallway because teachers would have split it up or ended it in some way but I like how well Brittany's personality compliments Santana's and vice versa. The multiple meaning and implications to lines were well done and I'm curious if the title of this story is taken from Easy A because the real quote is obviously-this is how the world ends, not with a bang but with a whimper.

Brittany is incredibly sweet and honest and feels so much and wears her heart on her sleeve which is evident here, whereas Santana hides behind her attitude and sarcasm. Overall nice job.
Quiroz chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Well... first off, I'd be lying if I said I haven't always secretly desired to see Brittany and Santana have a catfight...

Did that sound as perverted as I think? I think it did! :)

Yeah... and I just used a smiley... I feel random today.

What can I say, really? I love it. I really, absolutely love it...

of course we're al hoping they don't make us wait 11 episodes before they revisit Brittana again... but I really loved your angsty fluff. It had everything I want in a fic. Brittana, cuteness and a catfight that turns into a kiss... (what? I'm not a pervert. I'm just a guy).

So anyway, good jub.
LittleFrenchLlama chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So

Much

Fluff

Marry me?
miknge chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
A welcomed fluff after an angsty ficlet I read from Evershadow! Haha. I love it! You should write more fluff :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Sweet. And cute. I approve of this. Fluff with hints of angst done perfectly topped with a cherry ending haha. Great!
Van1tyFair chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Aww that was really sweet, I loved it and want more of it.